:bum3: Selling My Knickers - Worn Underwear & Lingerie

It’s actually free to create an OnlyFans account @AWB1955 :slightly_smiling_face:

Regarding my own fascination with other girls, I have tonight ordered some knickers and a bra from a gorgeous brunette girl I’ve bought an item from once before. I’ve asked for very very specific requirements of what I’m wanting. I’m quite unique in my tastes and I like to get exactly what I want. She’ll begin wearing them tonight and have a rather busy day tomorrow I’d say. I’ve also asked for the same perfume she wore last time (I have no idea what it was though) to be lightly misted onto the upper straps of her bra but no perfume anywhere else, I want to be able so notice every single bit of her own natural feminine scents on both her bra and soaked into her underwear…. I cannot wait…

:drooling_face::sweat_drops::droplet:

See, it’s not just guys who like buying girls worn underwear…

:smirk::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::yum:

11 Likes

Oh my days I’m sat here drooling over that thought :sweat_drops::sweat_drops:

Sounds delectable :relaxed: let us know how you get on with them xx

4 Likes

@Blonde_Bunny thank you hope your having a nice evening

2 Likes

What an absorbing story; you tell them so well @Blonde_Bunny. :bunny_girl1: The photo and video progress updates are a great add on to merely selling the clothing. I can see that really building the excitement over a couple of days, giving the client some very detailed images to hold in their mind. :drooling_face:

2 Likes

@Blonde_Bunny a very arousing read. Can guys make decent money through this avenue? It sounds like the DREAM gig!

I was at uni with a girl who sold used underwear except she didn’t actually wear it. All she did was buy £1 thongs from primark and put them at the bottom of her laundry basket so they smelled of body odour.
She was open about doing this and some people called her a scumbag since they were working regular jobs whilst she was getting sometimes up to £100 off a £1 item. She tried to resolve this problem by buying people drinks/meals and then jokingly saying it’s been paid for with a thong :joy: some people accept it, others didn’t.

In my view it’s supply and demand. There’s a demand for it, it’s not hurting anyone, and if somebody is stupid enough to pay then sure take it. It’s no worse than what politicians do with expenses haha.

Yes guys can make money too. Off the back of the uni girl a lad we lived with bought a wig and then photoshopped photos of his arse in thongs to make them look more feminine. Made some money off it as I recall.

1 Like

@Shagger11, This is exactly one of the reasons why I will send constant picture and video updates of me wearing them and doing things in them, videos including my face and talking to the client and saying their name and basically doing everything they’ve asked me to do - there really is no faking that :sweat_smile:

For me and my clients, honesty and trust is key. :slightly_smiling_face:

The site I use is also really good and bans any suspicious or fake accounts. They have a brilliant review system too which really helps filter the frauds.

5 Likes

Yes @AutoScot, there is loads of guys selling items on the site I use :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I might have a sniff about then :wink:

I found a ‘Top 10 Websites for selling used underwear’ so I will have a look through them and see what kind of potential there is in the gentleman market

3 Likes

@Blonde_Bunny i don’t think you can really try and describe it as a legitimate or entrepreneurial business. At the end of the day you’re meeting a demand where certain people are willing to pay for worn underwear. In that regard things like how “authentic” it is become a bit of a moot point. It’s not like buying/selling a house :joy:
The girl I was referring to at uni made a lot of money through it, even though she didn’t need to go to the effort of sending loads of pics, or underwear updates, or whatever. Let’s face it nobody is going to return the item or ask for a refund. It’s a crazy world we live in and I’ve no problem with people doing it. But I don’t think they should describe themselves as having the business acumen of Lord Sugar when it’s something anybody - literally anybody - can make money from.

@Shagger11, I agreed completely and that’s why I havn’t tired to describe it as an entrepreneurial business at all, just a lot of fun as a side income to my ‘legitimate’ business. I don’t think anyone has compared themselves to ‘Lord Sugar’ anywhere in the above comments. :slightly_smiling_face:

Maybe I shouldn’t use the word ‘client’ and change it to ‘customer’ or ‘buyer’? Would that make you feel a little better?

7 Likes

@Blonde_Bunny I feel strongly that it is a legitimate business, there is no difference between the lingerie sales or a manufacturing business. You are producing a product, and supply and demand sells the product. A baker sells cakes with extra toppings, you sell lingerie with additions odours. I would say you are an entrepreneur and a very good one at that. As you have said its got you through lock down. Well done

9 Likes

I think those personal touches making it real for the client turn it into a genuine service industry. :star2:

5 Likes

@steve19 any business is legitimate if they declare their income and pay tax on it. I think @Blonde_Bunny might not pay tax based on her earnings through it based on what she said about “the tax man hates me”.
So no, that isn’t a legitimate business and has no relation to companies (registered legally) who sell items of lingerie.
She won’t be the only person doing it but that changes nothing regarding whether it’s a legitimate business activity or even legally sound. I wasn’t trying to start an argument but maybe research this.

2 Likes

True, if it’s serious money it might be best discussing with an accountant whether to put it through a company.

3 Likes

Honestly every one, please do not worry yourselves with my income tax related affairs. You really needn’t.

I don’t deal with any kind of cash payments, everything is online, through bank transactions and even my salon business is card/bacs payments only. Every payment and purchase of all kinds is very visible and transparent and everything I earn is declared in the correct manner, my turnover, my outgoings, overheads and profits. I have no way to launder cash and frankly absolutely no need to. My business accountant is very helpful in keeping me above board although at a high cost - and yes, he is aware that I earn money legally selling second hand clothing on an online store. I can assure you, I have no concerns nor worries in this department. But I am humbled by your worry and concern for me. :slightly_smiling_face:

20 Likes

@Blonde_Bunny I’m not remotely concerned about your tax affairs, that would be a job for HMRC. I wasn’t sure why you made the comment about the tax man hating you, but presumably you edited that after understanding it doesn’t tie up with anything you said in your last post?
I was simply pointing out that many people do online transactions and then assume they don’t have to declare it, when the reality is that’s no different from “cash in hand” as far as tax goes. The good news is a lot of work is being done on platforms like Only Fans etc to make sure anyone earning money through it will get the appropriate tax bill. Even better is the fact this applies retrospectively, so if they were doing it for say a couple of years and claimed ignorance they’d still quite rightly get a huge bill.
This isn’t aimed at any one specific person, it’s something that applies to a large number of people around the world who have taken to platforms without understanding the implications.

1 Like

If you do decide to create an account and start selling, never send an item before it’s been paid for, some people will try and scam you. Sure you are already wise to this but just in case you were not I thought i’d mention it.

7 Likes

Oh absolutely :blush: xx I’m a ruthless woman lol :joy: xx just had one enquiry which is rather interesting not sure the price will be agreed though pmsl xxxx

3 Likes