:bum3: Selling My Knickers - Worn Underwear & Lingerie

I just liked the fact you used the word “launder” when referring to clothing sales and money. :rofl:

6 Likes

I never doubted you @Blonde_Bunny I know what a great business woman you are and entrepreneur. I admire anyone who goes out and works hard to earn a living. I’m still looking for your on line business. There are so many people doing the same thing.

3 Likes

That’s great @Blonde_Bunny, I had no idea how popular buying used undies has become, I must admit Ladies used panties have always turned me on :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I hope you release that there may be more than a few of your LH friends searching the www for you now. Hot hot hot!!!

2 Likes

Just a little update for those of you who are following and havn’t ‘muted’ the topic - please mute the topic if this isn’t something you wish to follow, it really is that easy.

I’m still wearing this lingerie set right now. This is one of the last few photos I’ve just taken for my buyer - the other pictures definitely are not for this forum :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I don’t open my salon on Mondays so I have the day to myself. I think I’ll wear the underwear just a little longer today at home and send it all out to him around lunchtime, either way he will receive it before midday tomorrow.

No new buyers lined up as of yet, definitely feel like having a couple of comando days now though - joking :rofl:

24 Likes

He’s a lucky chap @Blonde_Bunny :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I read yesterday that not only you sell but you also buy and your specification was so hot :sweat_drops: :sweat_drops: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:!!! I was wondering if you received it and how did you like it?

1 Like

@Mr_amp_MrsDLPS believe me I have tried but not found her yet. May have the site from what she said earlier. I just want to be a customer. @Blonde_Bunny

3 Likes

I’ve only bought a couple of times before but yes, I ordered Saturday evening a pair of items from a girl I once bought knickers from before. I’ve already had quite a busy phone today with pictures, videos and a little FaceTime with her while shes wearing them today. She’ll post them shortly and I’ll receive them tomorrow morning. Eeeeeek! :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I’m so excited :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :bikini:

12 Likes

you are making me super excited. I have never been with a girl properly before but thought about it many times. your ideas make me feel really excited! :sweat_drops: :sweat_drops: :heart_eyes: I was looking for your specifications from yesterday to read it again! but couldn’t find it :frowning:
Do you enjoy sniffing lingeries by yourself or do you share with your partner as well? Just curious xx

4 Likes

@Ashley1234, it’s up above in the comments somewhere :arrow_up:

And no, it’s not something I share with my husband, this is completely my thing and my thing alone, he doesn’t show any interest in it and I think I prefer that although I know he would very much welcome an additional girl in our bed or support me completely if I was to explore my desires deeper without him present. Anyway, the buying used underwear is totally my thing alone but I have caught him playing with my underwear many times before :rofl::yum:

5 Likes

@Blonde_Bunny is a very humorous lady, and the tax thing was very likely her making a joke in the heat of the moment.

5 Likes

CSI nightmare! Not only could a buyer plant someone else’s semen at a crime scene to lead police the wrong way, but a criminally minded seller could use this as an explanation for theirs being found. :dizzy_face:

3 Likes

:joy: :joy: You’ve been watching WAY too much TV.

6 Likes

Wifey’s into freeview murder and forensics programmes - Killer Clergy makes me wonder how I got out of church alive. :scream:

2 Likes

Because of you I was sniffing my own panty while I was musterbating in my lunch break! It was amazing and I didn’t expect that at all! :sweat_drops: :sweat_drops: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: So thank you so much. :heart_eyes: :kissing_heart: I wish somehow I could get the contact details of the girl you are buying from without breaking the forum rules! she seems very reliable and sexy!
Oh yea, My partner sniff my panties all the time while I am not at home but I never let him know that I know. this is how its more sexy ! :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

I’ve been contemplating this for so long but being a guy didn’t think their would be a market for it!
How do you advertise and get traffic?

1 Like

You are so correct, @Ashley1234, I have been fascinated by reading all of this topic. It is something i have never done or thought about until now. I love the idea of the photos etc to enhance the experience. I wish we could find reliable sources like @Blonde_Bunny rather than taking pot luck.

2 Likes

Sorry everyone, I would absolutely love to tell you more about the girl I bought items from and even her seller name, and I’d love to tell you more about the place I sell mine too as hey it would be amazing for business, but I can’t and won’t and I really want to keep this topic within the forum rules as much as I can :relaxed:

@Ashley1234 I’ll be honest, I’ve never used my own underwear for masturbation, I might actually try this. For me though, it’s the thought and scents of another girl that sends me insane…. :drooling_face:

7 Likes

@Bex84, what was the result? :face_with_hand_over_mouth::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like