Sex Blanket

I have been seeing some ads and short videos lately for sex blankets. The Mrs. and I have been considering getting one and wonder how many others have them and how do you like them?

3 Likes

We did get the PVC/plastic bedsheet topper from LH to use during some of our more kinky nights, it’s 100% waterproof but honestly feels quite cheap and is quite cold for awhile at the start!

I’ve seen the blankets and stuff around, but quite frankly, a large towel does the trick just fine and is cheaper

1 Like

What is the function of a sex blanket?

Just read @r3k response, its for waterproofing. I have a fitted sheet from the large online river named store that is really good.

I guess it depends on the purpose, for squirting towels may be enough but definitely not enough for watersports and puppy pads aren’t sexy.

Not heard of them , other then PVC type ones. I have seen the huge bean bag type beds / floor cosy bed / bags which always look like they would be great for sex , comfort and positions

We always use a large towel that is kept separate from the guest towels! :wink:

1 Like

What’s a sex blanket like? :sweat_smile:

We have a large pvc sheet which we use if we think things might get messy and since my OH started to squirt we’ve started to use a folded towel under her bum most of the time.

We have no need , as no sex life . But I laughed when I read the title . Over here when young people would go “parking” ( car sex or near car ) . That was what we called the blankets most guys carried in their cars for just such purpose . It protected your interior from “pecker tracks” or you could throw out on the ground for outdoor sex . Parents thought we carried them in case of getting stuck in the snow in winter .

I recently bought this:

It’s really expensive, but if you have the need for a blanket, and have some cash to burn then it’s really good!

The Mr.s and I was looking at this. The price did set us back a little though.

I looked at all of these and unfortunately LH don’t have a range at all (especially not in Australia), they should (LH if your reading this!!). We tried the towels etc for a while, but to be honest sometimes four or five towels weren’t enough. I settled on a splash blanket **I can’t put a link in cause it is not LH, but if you google that name it will come up (@LovehoneyStaff-CustomerCare - Australian partnership opportunity here).
Very easy to use, wash etc and it holds 1L of liquid, we have not had a leak/spill since using it.

I’m about to purchase one of these as well. Glad you like yours as it gives me more confidence to purchase this. That company also has International sites for purchases outside of AU.

@Wifepleasing , you can pop a link in Pander to me! … PRODUCTS ONLY if it’s something you think it would be good for Lovehoney to stock (It’s the only thread that you can put competitor links in). That thread is checked by LH buying staff and a number of things have made it to the LH store.

1 Like

thanks @Peitho

I put a post on that thread and also created a poll as suggested :slight_smile:

https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/pander-to-me-products-only

2 Likes

We have two Liberator Throws and use one of them almost every time we have sex… The travel throw is the perfect size to just throw down before starting and then don’t have to worry about any bodily fluids or lube getting on our bedding :ok_hand:

3 Likes

I think one of them throws will be a next big purchase of ours when we get some spare cash

2 Likes