Sex Club

I have read some other topics on the forum prior to posting. I have even bookmarked the long ones so i can go back and finish reading them.

Wife and I have discussed going to a sex club for the first time. Our plan right now is to watch and be watched. Not necessarily play with another couple, that is a future goal.

What are some things you wished you knew before going to a club?

What items (toys, lube, condoms, ect.) Did you take or wish you would have taken? How did you pack these items?

Any other words of advice that you learned after your first experience?

Final question, is anyone familar with clubs in Colorado?

Thank you.

2 Likes

Watching this after my thread on our first visit coming up at the end of the month.

Missus also wants to take some toys.

1 Like

I did read your thread. We just want to be respectful to everyone else and if there are any unspoken rules or tips we would like to know.

3 Likes

This is a great thread and will be interested to hear everyone’s ideas and suggestions. I think it will also be great to get @Richy views after his visit.

1 Like

Take with you , condoms, lube, toys and wipes all in a wash bag that will become your ex bag, have fun we love the club scene

3 Likes

Thank you for the suggestions.

Is it pretty common for people to bring and use toys? Do you have any other pointers?

I look forward to hearing about your experience. Please keep us updated.

Hi, hope you don’t mind me hijacking this thread for a couple of questions of my own.
We have been fantasising about going to a club for a while, and do roleplay it. Though we are not quite at the place where we are ready totake that next step. However there are a few things we would like to know, which getting answers which at the very least may make our role play more realistic and from there who knows.
First, has been answered already a number of times already onother posts, so I’m comfortable that if we went we would not have to be active with others on the first visit and could easy in gently, so that’s been dealt with.
The second, and this I have struggled to find anything on, as a mature couple in our early 50’s, would we be out of place or feel outplace in one of these clubs? Would hate to feel the oldies in the corner!
And finally, and linked tothe second, do any of the clubs have nights aimed at the more mature couples?

1 Like

@MrsCandMrM
You’ll be quite surprised at the the number of older people/couples that you see in clubs.

There’s a good few we’ve been to down south with such a variety of ages where you wouldnt feel left out.

Infact, those ones are my favourite - I feel most comfortable and the people are so friendly too!

6 Likes

Thank you for your insight, and that is really good to know. Not sure where we will go from here, but certainly put some of my fears to rest, and when Mrs C sees this hopefully it will with her as well.

2 Likes

Mrs horny at 50 and myself are no spring chickens and find the clubs a respectable place, go in smile and talk to people as you are all there for the same reason and remember No means No, play if you want, watch if you want but remember to have fun.

2 Likes

If you could offer any advice to someone on their first visit what would it be?

2 Likes

@kg61016
You might find this thread helpful :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Relax and talk to people there will be no pressure to play if you are watching people in an open room you could get invited in but you are under no pressure to join in, just have fun.

1 Like

Thank you. We are still a ways away from going but we are talking more and more about it. Hopefully in the near future we can get something planned.

1 Like

Sorry to hijack this post but I’m interested to know whether attending such a club could affect employment ? My partner and I have considered going to one for an evening in the future but we both fear if we were to be seen it could cause us both trouble at work.

What’s the law on this sort of stuff?

Providing the club you go to is all above board, technically there isn’t laws against it regardless of your profession.

However, you’ll need to check your employment contracts and any contracts of any professional bodies you are signed up to for clauses about bringing the profession/employer/body/whatever into disrepute. Also any clauses that relate to having relationships with colleagues or clients.

If your employer can show they have lost business or that it has or could compromise your ability to do your job then they may be able to dismiss you for that.