Sex from all Angles

Any one out there love sex so much they have loads of partners and dont care if they are male or female

I'm certainly no racist.

I have nothing against Angles, Romans, Byzantines, Saxons, Mongols, Mayans, Mesopotamians of indeed any other historical races. I would however draw the line at sleeping with all of them. I'm strictly heterosexual... and I think I'd chaff anyway.

WandA wrote:

I'm certainly no racist.

I have nothing against Angles, Romans, Byzantines, Saxons, Mongols, Mayans, Mesopotamians of indeed any other historical races. I would however draw the line at sleeping with all of them. I'm strictly heterosexual... and I think I'd chaff anyway.

giggles like a little girl! External Media

WandA wrote:

I'm certainly no racist.

lol...just lol

I tried sex with a bloke once ... not for me. Floppiness, embarrassment, awkwardness, loss of friendship was the result. It was just not for me. I missed the wonderful softness of women, their shape, their smell ... or to be really blunt, their boobs and vaginas.

Girl only for me but at least I've tried!

WandA wrote:

I'm certainly no racist.

I meant to say ... Brilliant reply!!!

*Edit: Mesopotamians or indeed any other historical races.

It got a little annoying reading dozens of threads that had already been posted before or just generally using a new thread to make random exclamations. I couldn't take any of the threads seriously because of it, even though there may of been some good points.

I see your point.

I guess as a relative newbie I don't know my way round these forums as well as you.

Sam66 wrote:

I see your point.

I guess as a relative newbie I don't know my way round these forums as well as you.

People make mistakes and fair enoughExternal Media and some topics might differ enough to be worth staying (I can't talk about repetition or going off topic!).... but I think they were told politely a few times to use the search function, it appeared quite 'spammy' to me.

Sorry if I sounded too draconian! I've got no right to tell anyone off... hence why I resorted to sarcasmExternal Media... but ignoring other users seems disrespectful.

Man, I love sex at a 38 degree angle.

No wait, 35. Hmm, yeah baby, 35 degree, yow!.

Do not feed the trolls.

Tigerlilies wrote:

Man, I love sex at a 38 degree angle.

No wait, 35. Hmm, yeah baby, 35 degree, yow!.

Do not feed the trolls.

But it can be fun!External Media

Although I once knew someone who almost killed a seagull with an apple... I'm not sure if seagulls like apples or he was indeed feeding it... either way it wasn't a very nice thing to do.

There's a moral in that story children. Don't feed the trolls, or feed apples to seagulls.