Help with asignment please ?

A couple of months ago a lot of you were very kind and helped my daughter with a uni survey for her psychology course.

She now has another one to do and was wondering if any of you lovely people would mind helping again ?

The survey is on whether men or women think more about sex.

If you are willing to help please could you comment and tell her how often, during an average day, do you think about sex and if you are male or female.

Thank you xx

PS - if you would like to ask your partner and give their response too, that would be great !

i think it would help if there were like brackets or values like 0, 1-3, 4-7, -8-10, 10+ or not at all, very rarely, rarely, medium, often, ver often, constantly ? as i dont think people will know exactly how often for me Id say very often, for OH, rarely, im woman he man :)

I don't think you'll get a very balanced view from this forum, definite sample bias

Using the above scale then I would say perhaps 4-7 times a day and I am a bloke .

I dare say you may get distortedfigures with this being a sex forum as well

Lovehoney - Jessa wrote:

Hi Terri JJ,

For my uni surveys i always used a website called Survey Monkey - you might want to suggest this to your daughter as you can then just provide people with a link where they can complete their answers. It also makes data collection/manipulation really easy :)

x

I agree with this. Also with what Sum Sub said - I think there is a sample bias if you're asking on a sex forum, where presumably people think and talk about sex a lot. You'd probably get better results from using a survey website :)

But for the record, I think about sex a lot. I couldn't possibly count how many times though, at least every hour, if not more.

Good luck x

Yep like me, I think about sex a lot during the day, but it's kinda my job to as a sex educator / coach, sex writer, and pro Domme. I wouldn't be good within such a survey.

But good luck with it though :-)

Reading Jessa's post made me remember what I did for surveys back in the day. You'd take a half day off college go into town armed with a clipboard and many sheets of paper, and then spend the afternoon in mcdonalds eating burgers filling in surveys with your mates.

I think we might upset the balance of a survey here as we all think about sex more than most but good luck.

Lovehoney - Jessa wrote:

Hi Terri JJ,

For my uni surveys i always used a website called Survey Monkey - you might want to suggest this to your daughter as you can then just provide people with a link where they can complete their answers. It also makes data collection/manipulation really easy :)

x

Sum Sub wrote:

I don't think you'll get a very balanced view from this forum, definite sample bias

Yes, agree with both of these. However she wants to get as many answers as possible from a variety of people - she did actually have the audacity to ask 2 nuns whilst surveying in the city centre last week. One said never - but the other, surprising said, almost all the time !!

I was actually supposed to post categories but I forgot :( This is over a 24 hour period)

A 1 -10

B. 11- 30

C. 31 - 50

D. Over 50

A) unfutunately u dint get much time when i do im in here lol

I would say I think about sex between 31 and 50 times, so C) for me :/

A for both my partner and myself, one male one female :)

O.h. A female

Me C male.

Sum Sub wrote:

Reading Jessa's post made me remember what I did for surveys back in the day. You'd take a half day off college go into town armed with a clipboard and many sheets of paper, and then spend the afternoon in mcdonalds eating burgers filling in surveys with your mates.

I remember for graphics gcse we had to come up with several designs for various parts of the coursework and get at least 30 people to fill in a questionaire to determine which logo, colour scheme, overall design etc we would develop.

i designed one i liked, 5 crap ones and then filled in the questionaires with different handwriting styles with a majority leading towards my design i was going with anyway!

Edit to add, A for me and im female

Edit again, what does she mean by think about sex? I said A because i dont tend to think about having sexual intercourse much, unless im about to have it. But i check my twitter every day and theres lots of things about sex toys on there so does that count as thinking about sex? Eg if you see a toy review and it makes you think about wanting one? Sometimes in conversation someone will mention sex or what they got up to with their new partner so even if i dont join in im still listening to someones sex life so would that also count?

JM88 wrote:

Sum Sub wrote:

I remember for graphics gcse we had to come up with several designs for various parts of the coursework and get at least 30 people to fill in a questionaire to determine which logo, colour scheme, overall design etc we would develop.

i designed one i liked, 5 crap ones and then filled in the questionaires with different handwriting styles with a majority leading towards my design i was going with anyway!

The trick is to cheat intelligently!

For the survey i would say that both me and my husband would be A

Me female answer C
unless I have 4day period then drops to A during that time

Oh male B all the time

Hope it helps xx

A mainly for me unless I'm horny but that seems less and less these days.

I'm an "A"

And I'm a female.

Im gonna say C (female) but its more of a constant stream than 50 individual 'oh sex' moments

I'm a male and I definitely think about sex >5 times per day but that could just be because me and the OH haven't had sex in over 2 months...