Sex in High Heels!

im lucky my bloke loves buying me new shoes...of course then i have to model them for him with nothing else on!

next time he buy,s you new shoe,s ,why don,t you ask for an outfit as well, that way you could model that to,then with nothing on,i know i would.

Hey Kamstar too busy to chat are you !!!!

The kam seems to be a mysterious one!!!

He certainly does, doesn't seem the shy type though does he !!

Mrs tallboy, coming in at 5 feet ten inches often resorts to high heels and black lingerie to tease little old me.....
Brings her upto six four, my height..... you can guess the rest !!!

my bf is another one who loves the heels but i only do it occasionally, just them and nothing else always makes a pretty good outfit...i very rarely wear my 'bedroom shoes'out of the house cuz they hurt me after a while but when i do i always have pretty good thoughts all night :D

You realise all the guys ( my horny hubby included ) will want a photo of those too now...lol !!

Think Kamstar's run off with Laynie ??

they are very pretty shoes :D i'll see what i can do..thats if you were talking about my post :D

as long as she doesn't tread on my toes!

guys, guys...........kamstar/cumstar, get it....

haha you might be onto something there :P

search party time...calling all friends of laynie...when is she returning and how has she managed to stay away from OA this long????

right my new pics up especially for this thread but i'll be changing it back soon cuz feet freak me out a bit lol

Mmmmmmm...superb !!!

sex in high heels,love it ,espically with a short skirt & my partner hitching up my skirt & giving me a good shafting from behind .

She has had a poorly finger that has refused obstinately to heal, that and techno problems l think may have done it. Then again with more and more of us posting our msn websites on here then perhaps OA is becoming in danger of being marginalised. She is still a horny little cuss believe me !!
Tallboy

By the way nice snap flirty !

I prefer rain boots ;) The rubber slaps together and makes a sucking sound.

they are amazing!!!!!nice and toasty warm :D but i bet theyd look great with some simple black lingerie!