Sex in public.

Most daring and riskiest place youve done the deed? ;-)

A bench in our local meadow in the middle of the day xxxx

When OH used to go fishing I used to go with him I be in the bivvy (half an tent ) , I would tease him while he was fishing he set up his rod and then join me in the tent , which was lot of fun as usually other fisherman near by so much fun . (Actually miss doing things like that)

I had a glorious hand job under the table in a quiet but posh restaurant at the weekend, does that count?

Noon that sound fabulous x

A couple of years ago on new years eve, we went away with a group of friends. That night we went to the local club. Just before midnight with the party in full swing, my oh returned from the loo and handed me her panties. She then turned her back to me and chatted to her friends. After a while she reached around opened my fly and started to rub my cock. I couldn't believe it as this was so out of character. We were staying on the second floor of the hotel that night and had sex in front of the balcony, we could see everyone as they were coming back to the hotel. I don't think they could see us but it was still pretty hot. I know that's pretty tame in comparison to some things I've read on this forum, but it still raises more than a smile when I think of it.

1 Like

At a bus stop near about 30 people yesterday, the earlobe can do amazing things for some people I guess..

In my back garden when I was younger sounds poggy now I guess would love to go al fresco as they say but the OH isn't do adventurous

In a birdwatching hut and on some ruins at a local castle in the rain. We were very daring when younger! Must learn to fight the urge as you get older. :(

On a picnic bench by a main road late at night outside a pub waiting for my taxi home. Wish I was brave enough now to do stuff like that again =S

Malteser81 wrote:

On a picnic bench by a main road late at night outside a pub waiting for my taxi home. Wish I was brave enough now to do stuff like that again =S

Same here! Getting old has made me more concious of getting caught!

In a snug in a busy city pub.....OH was only sitting on my lap, honest!

On a bus. She sat on by knee and we made as if we ere sharing the seat and looking out the window....reality was she had unzipped me and was wearing crotchless tightsand a shortish skirt.......the hardest part was maintaining a degree of control when coming

I guess my isn't as exciting and daring but it was very exciting! Mine was at a festival. My friends were in the next tent so the added excitement of trying to be quiet was a lot of fun! We'd spent the evening watching a burlesque show where he was stood behind me so I could feel him horny which really fuelled things too!

Against a tree in the New Forest in the middle of the day. Ooooh I love sex in public it's so risky and hot! xx

2 Likes

In a prison car park.......

TTurtle wrote:

Dirty boy!

dotdashdot wrote:

TTurtle wrote:

Dirty boy!

Get back to killing kittens!

Nahhh there was a kitten massacre yesterday I can't be bothered today! x

Cardiff Airport! Lol