Sex in random places

Wheres the most weird or random places that you guys have had sex?

In a well lubed arm pit. Lol

when me and wife (girlfriend)at the time we used to shag like dirty rabbits in a garage on the way home on a bonet of an old car it was supper horny striping each other off and it used to make us so turned on hearing others walk passed pissed not knowing what we were doing the first time we fucked there wife left her knickers on the car wing mirror as a thank you to the owner.we often say rember when we were young what we used to get up to on the way home when we walk in to town

This topic has been spoken about extensively in the past and the threads have always had to be removed due to graphic explanations and people getting upset about certain places. So be careful!

In a builders yard car park or on a park swing 🙈 joys of both living at home!

On the rocks by the sea on a well secluded coastline in the dead of night and dead of winter underneath a shooting star. It was both freezing and magical!

On top of a Mayan pyramid in Guatemala, the view was amazing :-)

During the day, in a country park, amongst the trees about 5 metres away from the cycle path. Didn't get caught in the act, but a cyclist did see us both pulling up jeans.

At night, middle of a fairway on a golf course, beneath the stars :)

My random places have been a shed, a van and a hay barn

On the putting green of a golf course

On the beach in one of those pop up tents .....very cramped and hot !

In the sea in Corfu... never again. Ouch! 😣

We've done it in lots of outdoor places, nothing particularly weird though.

On the top deck of a double decker bus........

In a moat, not a wet one...

On a cricket pavillion - in the middle of the night - and got caught - in headlights - by the police - who drove away and allowed us to continue ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif) ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

In the back of his van 🙈😂 we christened it 😝 It might not be 'weird' as such but we parked up in a quiet car park and nipped into the back and it was so spontaneous but when we finished and got out the back to go sit back in the front...there was a taxi driver across the road who was looking our direction probably thought I was a prostitute 🙈

Terri JJ wrote:

On the top deck of a double decker bus........

Same here except it was my own bus on a vintage vehicle rally

Against the railings on the side of a busy roundabout in the city centre cars and taxis going by.

In a park, at night, but had to pause while a cyclist rode by.

Right outside my wife's parents house in the car in the middle of the night

On the beach at the bottom of a cliff, overlooked by apartments on the Algarve in the pouring rain. ⛱🌧😊