Sex in random places

mysteron wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

On the top deck of a double decker bus........

Same here except it was my own bus on a vintage vehicle rally

Done that too - Great loins bonk alike

lol top of a double decker bus.. also did that long time ago.. only ones at the top returning from a night out sonwas fun and easy as my friend was wearing a short skirt...

Those over a certain age will remember compartment carriages on British rail trains,well when we were much younger we used to make sure we got one to ourselves and have quickie between stations.Seems like a lifetime ago.

Gentle giant wrote:

In a well lubed arm pit. Lol

This made me smile 🙂 Lol x

Shakti wrote:

On top of a Mayan pyramid in Guatemala, the view was amazing :-)

Wow what a place to have that moment

On a bus, On a train?? Despite a lot of people complaining about over crowding clealry the goernment is not doing enough to fill all the services.

... unless of course it was crowded at the time while you naughty exhibitionists were at it!?

In a prison car park, in a park at night (seen by dog walkers) on a football field. X

Rimmer57 wrote:

On the beach at the bottom of a cliff, overlooked by apartments on the Algarve in the pouring rain. ⛱🌧😊

Yep, same here on a beach with people about 70-100 yards away in either direction. What we didn't know was that there was a cliff walk above us, so loads of people might have been able to look down upon us.

Not so random now! but in our beautiful swimming pool. But not at the moment apparently wifey checked the temperature yesterday and it said 14c, too bloody cold!!![](upload://nXzNBAACFMemirV1148YTO7ENey.gif)

the woods on the way home from school

In a public steam room at a private leisure club last year. We were nerveous as hell but super horny. It was as hot as hell but quite a big room and full of ruddly steam to cover our endevours. It was around lunch which seemed to be a quiet time. We could see the door clearly as it was glass so had warning of anyone approaching. Being on stepped seating my wife gave me oral and I was good to go instantly ! She sat stride and we didnt last long as we were so hot in more ways then one. Our hearts were racing but we felt like randy kids again ! A nice feeling when you are in your 50's ![](upload://vsZAqK62RaQWD13ReBk2BlQBseS.gif) God I love that woman

South port beech about a mile out.... ill look right you look left keep an eye out for anybody.... as soon as I cum I look left and there's a dog walker 10ft away... the mrs claims she didn't see him the slut haha

We love odd-place naughtiness, but our best was probably out on the roof of a huge neo-gothic building, in a valley between the pitches. That was one to remember!

Nothing to outrageous, but in our early days we would drive down to the beach just as it was gettting dusky and eat icecream then have sex in the car. mostly the windows would steamed up but it was always fun knowing that there were people close by ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif) We made a promise that we would start doing this again when the kids are older!

In the woods, on a beach in Australia, in a mixed backpackers dormitory, by the side of a river in a cinema and in a jacuzzi.

I have to many to pick one in particular.

Top of a high hill in a National park, in a canoe, back of a moving lorry, cross channel ferry, mile high plane toilet, tube, pool , sea, job center(after hours)., garden shed, woods, tree house.

In the indoor staircase of the hotel where we were staying at new years eve

In a scuba diving shop whilst it was still open - no custumers came in thankfully.

On the deck of a boat whist it was in the harbour - was too busy to notice the Greek Navy pull up next to us. They gave us a round of applause when we finished.

In a waterpark in Gran Canaria .Twice ;)

romp123 wrote:

On the deck of a boat whist it was in the harbour - was too busy to notice the Greek Navy pull up next to us. They gave us a round of applause when we finished.

That one made me laugh!! 🙆