Sex in random places

In the Kitchen with my parents sat in the living room - risky ;) ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

There has been a few,
In a cockpit of a parked plane.
On a climbing frame in the middle of the night.
Car park only for the police to knock on the window when we finished.
Car bonnet when camping in the middle of the camp site.

Sadly not me, but after a night out, me, a female friend, and two other lads went back to stay at the house of one of the lads all in the same room (him in his bed, the other three of us on the floor) - in the night I realise that my friend's getting laid and I'm being used as a springboard!

Don't know what the bloke thought I was, she was mortified come the morning :P

ex boyfriend in a living room fold out bed, which we broke..... and walker bys of others who also was in the house to get a eye full.....

the woods, public toilet, in a car in a few different locations.

Hampton court ladies toilet mid day 😎

In the sleeping compartment for the stewardesses on a 747 plane with one of the stewardesses awesome proper hot

Sex on a ladder was fun, but the most scandalous place was being eaten out on the roof of a church!

Going to try it on my boat in the solent 8)

In a sauna with a stranger, a young Indian girl whilst her partner watched.

When I was in the U.S. Navy, so many, many years ago, we was over seas. We were over in Thailand. I met a woman over there and we had sex on the beach. We put a blanket down on the beach and made sweet love to each other.

With my ex-

Most randomest place was in a bush... That I didn't know was there because it was dark, also it was in a graveyard because we were drunk and got lost.

Otherwise we used to do it in the back of the van a lot in the early days, and once where we thought it was abandoned which turned out to be someone's garden.

In the sea. Beach was reasonably full but we were in the water down to our chests.

Very relaxed position as the water takes the weight and the slight movement was all that was needed. :)

Behind a hedge In a field by a canal towpath....stopping mid execution as elderly women walked by! ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif) Love doing it outdoors ![](upload://nXzNBAACFMemirV1148YTO7ENey.gif)

On a former bosses kitchen table!