Sex is hurting

@VR It is a surprisingly lovely lube, and I’m sure it helped - but so did the fact that it was a long session with a little photo shot added into the mix.
I think OH and I do longer sessions better than a quick mid-week half hour. I think I’m a slow burner!
I hope you like the water-based lube - are you reviewing it? I’m thinking of buying some.

1 Like

I did indeed use the water-based lube and did write a review for it. OH liked it, too. Good stuff.

I have the oil-based on a list now… along with the wash on Mrs Chimp’s rec. Looking forward to the review.

I’m impressed with what I’ve tried and impressed that others have liked theirs. And absolutely shocked that a ‘celebrity’ range has done what it set out to do and done it well.

2 Likes

@VR I didn’t know it was a celebrity range! I don’t really follow cleb gossip, but I do like the lube :+1: :slightly_smiling_face:

Just seen this topic - benwa - you must try Ben wa!

1 Like

It’s a celebrity range? Who’s Meg? I can only think of Mystic Meg off the top of my head?

1 Like

@Ian_Chimp I believe the Meg in question is Meg Matthews, she used to be married to Noel Gallagher .
Whatever happened to Mystic Meg? :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I’m glad I reviewed it on its own merits. It is a good lube - not so keen on ‘celebrity’ lines (even when I know who they are!) or endorsements as I think it probably inflates the price. But I can vouch for the oil based lube.

2 Likes

Yes, me too @MsR It’s a refreshing change to find an oil based lube that doesn’t leave you and everything you touch swimming in grease!
I know what you mean about most ‘celebrity’ ranges but thankfully this one doesn’t make a big issue of that and the bottle looks quite discrete . I loved it, in fact I haven’t used anything else since I got it !

2 Likes

@wildflower Just read your review - glad you liked it too!

1 Like

Mrs Chimp did this one :slightly_smiling_face:

MegsMenopause Lave Intimate Wash

1 Like