SEX LIFE PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE

how was your sex life in past? how is it now? and where wold you like it to be in the future?

past fairly normal

present more toys and dressing up

future more toys,more bondage,  more spanking, more anal and more outside sex

Past
Varied past but never discussed with oh... long story but worked to my advantage vanilla with some bdsm experiences. ..
Present
Omg excruciatingly good.. just want more of it... shift work :( bdsm outdoors etc ...
Future
Can it get better... as kids get older and older more time for our games !!!
sure remote toy for teasing when out... always so much wanted huge wishlist.. but spreader bar top of list also like to feel vibes from kink club and just more of Mr B xx

Past

Mostly vanilla with the odd night of 'OMG'

Present

Very varied, lots of new things being tried, settling into a more BDSM lifestyle

Future

Well who knows, I think it might get very colourful indeed :)

Past

Started out kinky and frequent, then it died down and was only vanilla in spooning position (only had 1 previous partner, and was with him for 7 years).

Present

Been with my current partner for 2 years now and we have sex daily, with light BDSM and dressing up involved.

Future

Might dabble in camming in a little bit, but both of us are a little wary of being found out and/or recorded (I have many identifying tattoos) so we'll see.

PAST = fairly normal activity.

PRESENT = not had sex for the past 20yrs as my wife was assaulted but i have always stood by her as it wasn't her fault.

FUTURE = Who knows !

Past: Had a few memorable experiences but mostly normal activity

Present: New partner, wow it's amazing, hand on heart; best sex ever . We've ventured into the world of toys (hence I'm here on LH!) and I love to dress up at times. Definitely he has unleashed my inner sex goddess ;)

Future: I would be happy that it continues as is, perhaps a little bit more kinky stuff ;)

mr sp wrote:

PAST = fairly normal activity.

PRESENT = not had sex for the past 20yrs as my wife was assaulted but i have always stood by her as it wasn't her fault.

FUTURE = Who knows !

Oh no, I'm sorry to hear about your wife! :( You sound like a very caring man and a very understanding couple. Hope the future's bright :) x

Past : fairly vanilla with a few ventures into outdoor sex

Present : the best it's ever been, very much into roleplay and spanking, Much more open with each other about what we like and I'm alot less inhibited than I was years ago . Also our use of toys has increased massively since being on here!

Future : I reckon things can only get better, would like to involve bondage a bit more often.

Past: virgin

Present: virgin

Future: justl ost my soul mate so probably, virgin

This little stuffed toy has no sex life.

Past: lLuckily I've been open and experimental since my early 20s so it was pretty outstanding. I haven't had boring vanilla sex since high school.

Recent past: OH and I were in a rut for a bit, mostly because of health issues I had and stress. We never stopped having sex but it was once a week for a long time, and for a while, a little routine in nature.

Present: that dry spell is over. My health is better and a recent multivitamin and exercise regimen I stated is making me horny like a 25 year old!

Future: I hope OH and I are this in love and passionate and fun in bed for another 20 years!

Past: very steamy , heavy bdsm, roleplay anything was ago (except bodily fluids,faeces)
Now: was very vanilla with crop spanking and well non existant as dont think we together
Future: more sex would br nice lol and more bdsm

paulsballs wrote:

how was your sex life in past? how is it now? and where wold you like it to be in the future?

past Rubbish with ex great with hubby then ill health took over

present non existant

future The same

paulsballs wrote:

past fairly normal

future more toys,more bondage, more spanking, more anal and more outside sex

kittencub wrote:

paulsballs wrote:

past Rubbish with ex great with hubby then ill health took over

present non existant

future The same

paulsballs wrote:

past fairly normal

future more toys,more bondage, more spanking, more anal and more outside sex

Sorry I've messed up it's my replies Sorry won't do this again

Past: Testing the waters and finding out how things worked!

Present: Fairly varied use of toys but very infrequent due to OH's lack of sex drive (we've gone 2 months without sex prior to this weekend!)

Future: Hopefully a lot more toys. If we stick together then hopefully more frequent sex with the OH. If we don't, maybe indulge my curious side a bit more...

Past- Mainly vanilla , Actually its probably all vanilla with a bit of outdoors and exhibitionism ( courtesy of one of my exces)

Present- Role playing , sexy lingerie ,skin sensory , costumes, light bondage, a bit of spanking and toys.And of cource intimacy.

Future- probably the same but as we get older toys will be more important I think .Also better quality toys as well .

Past, I have been a bit of a virginity thief and personally not had much experience with toys, although I have had a wide range of sexual positions.

Present, amazing with my OH, he is loving and tender but a little shy of toys. Solo play new to me but enjoying the experience, slowly acumilating a range of quality "toys for life". Good range of close friends both gay and straight that share advice and experience, and ask for help too.

Future, to master the art of solo orgasms, finding the perfect toy, and making my OH's pleasure unbeatable.

PAST - had a few really, really nasty and frightening experinces, other then those, boring.

PRESENT - Fantastic !! so much experimenting with loads of different things including, toys, role play, bondage etc - basically, you name it we're trying it !!

FUTURE - hopefully a lot more of the same :)

Past - below normal

Present - Filthy

Future - more filth ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

PAST = Great until i got married and then it went a bit lights off once a month.

PRESENT = Divorced and better than it has ever been.

FUTURE = Can i just have a nap instead ? lol