Sex machine

Well what can we say purchased a sex machine and what a brilliant sex toy highly recommend great purchase can’t get enough off it anyone else for one

5 Likes

What type did you get? Did you go out and break the bank on it? How does it compare to regular thrusting?

1 Like

Na just a basic one does the job missus loves it . Great for in-between when I’ve come and getting hard again keeps her warmed up for when we are having a good session lol will upgrade in the future

4 Likes

Nothing beats the real thing but like I say great toy also put a cock sleeve over it she loves it

1 Like

Sounds most intriguing :thinking:

What model was it?

1 Like

Like @rockstar said, I’d be interested to know which one you have. Did you get it from LH? Can I ask you if it is really noisy? That’s the thing that puts me off really

Edited by mod

1 Like

Need a sex machine for men. A fleshlight on the end :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

You can buy a flesh light attachment for it

2 Likes

What!! This is the best news I’ve heard all day :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Love to try one . Nowhere to hide it tho

Seen a few that just live in a tool box or like a metal box with a lock just has a hole in the side which you could cover up when needed.

1 Like

You can get some serious contraptions lol

I feel I could DIY them up well, unfortunately the OH is not super keep an crazy machines going at her holes lol. I would never get out of the shed if she was interested.

1 Like

Haha if she tried one she would love it the basic ones are just fine

1 Like

You have sold me lol, just got to find a dildo that I can actually attach to this sort of system. Got a few motors in the shed I have been saving up for this sort of thing lol
This website could use a DIY section lol

2 Likes

Haha what yer making yer own one make sure ya don’t electro cute her

That already occurred when we used a regular massager lol. Seems squirting and electricity don’t mix well lol.

1 Like

Would love to see your diy contraption when completed :v:

1 Like