Sex machine

I’m so jealous!!!

1 Like

Lol why don’t you get one they don’t cost a lot :joy::joy::joy:

Why don’t you get one

1 Like

Nah I like making stuff, more fun if I make it, can also customise it a bit more.

3 Likes

I have one but I couldn’t get past the noise of it. I found it too distracting to enjoy myself.

1 Like

Loud music over the top? Or just get into the idea that robots have taken over lol

3 Likes

Yes I want one really really bad. I’d love some suggestions on where and what is best model with attachments

We have one now. It has a dildo and a Fleshlight type sleeve but they’re both for me.

She loves to watch me fxxcking or being fxxked by a machine. She operates the controls so she can do what she likes to me.

2 Likes

A sex machine is the best sex toy by far. Watching my OH getting pounded by the machine is a massive turn on!

2 Likes

Me and the Mr got a machine, and w0w! We both wondered why it took so long :joy:
Probably one of the best purchase, and now looking around for some fun attachments for us both.

Would definitely recommend getting one!

If not a premium machine, at least a beginner’s machine to test and try. They do work well and noises is kept to a minimum (disregard your own moaning!).

4 Likes

Best toy we have purchased going to buy the attachment so we can stick our own dildos to it can’t wait missus loves it need to upgrade though

Well we went for it and have one arriving tomorrow! 45 days to return it (with a small charge) if it doesn’t work out so hopefully it is as much fun as it looks!

2 Likes