Sex swings, are they worth buying?

Hi, im new here. Just wondered what peoples thoughts/ experiences are with sex swings? Are they worth buying and setting up or just a great ‘idea’?

1 Like

Hi @McLovin this has featured on several other topics and some recent comments / suggestions.

If you search :flashlight: sex swings in the forum search you will get plenty of previous threads and conversations on the subject :+1:

Hi @McLovin

See below, sent this last year not sure if was you as very similiar user name

Hope it helps you :+1:

1 Like

Hey welcome to the forum! I’ve not tried a sex swing before but have always wanted to and from what I’ve heard they really are a nice thing to invest in for all sorts of fun :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Hi @McLovin welcome to the forum. Cant hwlp with this one ad have never used one. Would very muxh likke to give one a try but not something im going to permanently fix to the celing so the kids can play on it during the day :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Hellooooo

Hi and welcome , we do have hea sex swing
I find it very comfy and im a curvy lady and OH enjoys it if im laying underneath when he is in it giving him a handjob . You do need to find a strong beam in the ceiling , we take ours down when we have finished with it and there is just a hook painted white left. I had no idea he had ordered one so it was quite a surprise , i dont think i would of chosen to buy one myself but im glad he did !

3 Likes

Thanks guys, arm twisted!

1 Like

@Lovingsex thanks for sharing this info, it’s helpful to know your experience. I definitely need to get one… :smile:

1 Like