Sex toy colour

Do you prefer one colour of toy over another, does it depend on the toy. Most toys are either black, pink, purple or red in my experience. Do you wish there were more colour options, green, yellow, orange? What colour are you drawn to more often?

I don't mind what colour an item is but I will pick purple if it's avaliable. Not sure why.

kitty x

No black dildos ever, now I prefer realistic light coloured cyberskin dildos. Rabbits purple or pink.

Having thought about this most of mine are either purple or pink with maybe 2 exceptions. Never really noticed till I read this and thought about mine lol

With mens toys its slightly harder... pink or clear are firm favourites, but LoveHoney purple is also a winner

Most of mine are black, and I like them that way. My oh has pink, black, clear and purple. I must be so fussy!

The market does seem to be dominated with pinks, reds blacks and purples. I wonder why. There must be a good reason for it. Anyway, whenever there's a break from these I tend to go with that option just for a bit of variety. Plus, anything in Sky Blue and I'm there! But usually I end up going for black, which I think looks unassuming and less sex-toyish if that makes sense.

I'm sure there's a forum member who likes blue but it escapes me as to who it is..!
Personally I like black (not "skin Black"), matt black preferably.
But I know lh stock the colours that sell and as most toys are bought by women I guess that's pink and purple

Personally i like them purple! but tbh im not looking at it a whole lot of the time ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Most of my toys are pink, its my favourite colour :)

I don't care for one colour over another!

As with anything else, the first bite is with the eye. So it is with toys, even though when 'in the field', you won't be seeing much of them! I go crazy for purple; imho, it's the most sexy colour of the spectrum, so purple toys would be my go-to choice. I love black too, so yeah...them!

Purple is my favourite colour but I would still love some bright colours blue or orange would be nice. :)

I like things in gold colour, as long as it's not a cheap looking or flaky gold. I like green too, bur I only have one green toy :(

Many of my toys are pinks and purples i do like variety though and have green, glow-in-the-dark, blue, red, silver, flesh, black, white/cream & pearlescent toys. it would be nice if more toys came in a glitter finish i am drawn to anything glitttery

I'm very picky about colours. I love greens, blues, oranges, white...multicoloured toys! I hate purple and only go for it if it's my only option, I think metallics can often look cheap and baby pink's okay but I really don't like that bright fuschia pink that so many companies pick as the default. I wish it was easier to find toys in colours other than pink/purple/black :(

It's PPD Sub. I'm not too fussed with colour, but pink is my least favourite. Certain toys do look better in certain colours though I think

I have a huge problem with most toys bing pink. I HATE pink. Yes, hate really, trully hate it. I do have pink toys, but only because they are not made in another colour and I wanted the functionality. So I had no choice.

But I seriously wish there was more choice. This is one reason I like the few companies, like Lelo or Fun Factory, who try to add bit different colour, than the usual pink, sometimes purple, if luckky you get black or white.

I wish more companies would do this.

I'm really not a fan of pink but to be honest if functionally it's brilliant I can get over the colour issue. In silicone, I favour matt black, I think to me it just seems more stylish and less sex toyesque. For colour variety though glass certainly wins out, you get beautiful colours there and they become more works of art!

I seem to have gone a lot for purple but I don't particular lyf are as long as it's not that terrible off flesh colour or a garish bright colour like green!

i wouldn't mind a blue one but I think if my son ever found it he might think it was one of his toys!! Let's hope that never happens teehee

LH staff have talked about this in previous threads on the subject and in the Pander to Me thread. It comes down to what sells. Pink and purple are the best sellers and LH prefers to give the warehouse space to a broader ranger of products rather than more colours.