Sex toy colour

Most toys are black, but I have some white, some purple, pink, red and blue.

I don't care what colour it is, as long as it feels good!

Most of my toys are pink although i don't particularly like pink! I also have blue, black and a lilac one. Id love to try a red one at some piont as i love red!

Im not a fan of pink, purple, red or black. Especially when it comes to toys. If there is a choice of colours i always go with white. If there is no white option, then depending on tone i'll chose purple or pink. I love Mia2s' purple, but dislike LH deluxe wand purple (sorry LH, i still love the wand itself).

I wear tons of black..most of my clothing and lingerie is in black,so I am a fan of black toys,too,though I don't own many..I think they are a little bit harder to find and more expensive..or am I loosing it?

most of my toys are either pink or purple, I personally don't mind what colour a toy is but if there is other options than pink or purple then I tend to buy another colour just for variety :)

I love emerald green but there tends to be no toys in that colour.

All of my toys are pink, purple or black I believe. I'm not too fussed with colours, but I don't particularly like metallic ones.

Sorry if this has already posted, it isn't showing up if it has.

I am as far from girly as you can get, so i hate the typical pink that most toys come in. (Ironically 3 of the testers i've been sent have been pink, though :P)

The toys i own are mostly clear, i like that they look clean, i could never go for skin colour as with how lifelike they can be i'd be a bit freaked out it was like having some poor chaps severed member in my hands. I avoid dark colours, especially black, because it is harder to see if it is clean, i'm like that with every aspect of my life though, no dark colours anywhere. I do own one purple, which i'm ok with but would prefer a less girly colour option, If they ever did anything i wanted to buy in bright colours like green, orange, or a nice blue, i'd be all over it.

Most of mine seem to be purple but I do have a green vibrator that I've had for a while. He doesn't work very well now. ![](upload://rWunPW3zYHdA0ypr4dRQnAP8JTy.gif)

I have three arriving from LH today and they're all purple. ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif) Cor can't wait for tonight.

I like black. I remember back in the day when coloured condoms were a new thing (Mates?) I just adored my partner's cock in a black condom. Yes sirree, very nice indeed, thank you.

Sum Sub wrote:

I'm sure there's a forum member who likes blue but it escapes me as to who it is..!
Personally I like black (not "skin Black"), matt black preferably.
But I know lh stock the colours that sell and as most toys are bought by women I guess that's pink and purple

I think it's PPD who loves blue if my memory serves?

I'm really loving blues and greens at the moment, but tbh, I'm more concerned with shape and function.

purple is my fave colour so if theres a purple choice i will always choose that.

lingerie i go for red or purple. red coz hubby likes me in red.

I definitely prefer black/grey/silver. It's not very hard to see why I love the Fifty Shades range. I'm starting to get used to seeing realistic dildos but they still look odd to me. I prefer stylised over realistic I guess.

Black or clear for me, don't like realistic stuff either

I wish there were more green or blue toys around. Blue is my fav colour and I have a thing for green toys! You also don't get green lingerie often, and when you do it's either corsets that are trying to look victorian or that awful neon green...:/

Purple dildos are so awesome looking, I love them. *_*

I would never buy a flesh coloured toy, I really don't like anything that resembles cut-off body pieces.

When it comes to colours (in general, not just colours of sex toys), my favourite one is black (which, from certain point of view, is not really a colour but, unless you discuss it from a scientific point of view, who cares, lol), followed by green, blue, silver, gray and white. I am not much of a fan of "warm colours". As for sex toys, I quite like the ocean/petrol blue (Stronic Drei, Lelo Hula Beads - though the beads themselves were quite a disappointment, actually), I find the ivory Lelo magic wand really beautiful, matt black generally looks quite stylish and some glass toys with a hint of bluish colour are just fab. I might never actually wear pink, not being a fan of it, but as long as a pink toy is good in itself, I can live with it (still much better than flesh coloured or even than red or yellow).

For me i dont really mind what colour my toys are but when im buying ill look at the toy and see which colour i like the best for that toy

I don't care what colour my toys are personally, although if I bought something that I think my partner might also get use from I would choose either LH purple (his favourite colour) or black as that's more unisex. IMO.

I would NEVER buy a white or flesh coloured toy, infact it would put me off a purchase if they were the only available colours. (Exclusing the mini magic wand)
I just have this thing, I think that light colours will show up any residue more, and as I've recently had the mirena coil fitted, unexpected bleeding is likely to be a factor. As much as it doesn't matter, I think it would put me off if it happened mid-act and was clearly visible like that.

My favourite colour is green/turquoise though so if that was an option I would go with that >.<

I like purple and black, and gold is nice too. I don't like flesh colours, and don't like realistic toys anyways. I also don't like silver or white. I'd like more dark purple toys, and dark blue looks nice too. Really, I prefer dark gothic looking toys :D Although a lot of mine are pink and light purple because they were the only colours available...

I just looked most of mine are matt black! but i do have other colours!

rose hip wrote:

LH staff have talked about this in previous threads on the subject and in the Pander to Me thread. It comes down to what sells. Pink and purple are the best sellers and LH prefers to give the warehouse space to a broader ranger of products rather than more colours.

The question is whether pink toys are best sellers, because we have no other choice... Or they are best sellers becaue this is what women like. My guess its the assumption its a girly colour and all women love it. And I admit that this assumption annoys me.

Personally, I cannot look at some of the toys, unless I am using them, as I really cannot see the colour. And lot of manufactures just only do pink. Like Swan for example. Lot of the toys are only available in bright pink even on the makers official website, which means there is no other colour! Not even purple.

I do not mind the old pink so much, but most toys are bright pink colour, which is just... bit ridiculous. Actually really ridiculous.

I actually remember the disappointment, when a new Lelo toy came in and people were told, it will not be stock in the blue. Which shows that women do want colour choice.