Sex with a broken leg

Recently as work I was riding a racehorse and another one kicked me and smashed both my tibia and fibula. After a long time without sex and recovering from the operation im ready for sex. Anyone else done it with a broken leg?

3 Likes

Yep, many years ago when I was still at Uni I had a broken knee and ankle so full leg cast from mid thigh down. I’d moved back to my parents and was sleeping on the living room floor at nights because stairs were too much of an issue due to the other leg muscles and tendons being buggered too. OH stayed over and it turns out sex is perfectly possible with one leg propped up out the way to the side on the couch :rofl:. Plenty of giggles at ridiculousness too!

Glad you’re on the mend, always fun and games with racehorses! :woman_facepalming:t2:

3 Likes

Ouch :face_with_head_bandage: sorry to hear of your accident but nevertheless there are ways around having fun sex with broken limbs :wink:

1 Like

One of the other members had a cast for a bit and i remember them recommending one of the blow up sex cushions for it. If you have a search you might find some other stuff on here, i think i remember there being a thread about positions that would work with a leg cast.
Sounds like a very interesting job you have (unfortunate accidents aside). Hope you heal up nice and fast.

Ps. There is also a mahoosive list of positions of the week round here somewhere. That may have some good options on it

1 Like

I’m 5 weeks after it happened now and 4 weeks post surgery, I had a rod from knee to anckle with screws.
I’ve been able to weight bear on it for 3 weeks now on it without a boot on. And starting to walk again in a hydrotherapy pool and zero gravity treadmill. I’m pretty comfortable now after this time

LOL…I had to read the title twice. I have had sex with alot of things but never with a broken leg…lol

Nope - 44 and have never broken a bone in my body. I wish you the best man. That sucks.

1 Like

One of my major fantasies - but I bet that a broken leg IRL really sucks!

Get well soon!

1 Like

Had sex with a broken wrist ok, wanking was a bit more difficult cos i ain’t ambidextrous! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

You could’ve always asked a friend for a hand @WillC . :joy:

1 Like

Thanks everyone for the well wishes, so we managed to have sex last night. Tramadol helped the pain! :see_no_evil:
Spooning and her on top was the way to go and actually the spooning which we wouldn’t normally do she said felt amazing!
Good thing is she is looking after me with plenty of blowjobs!

1 Like

Good to hear. I found the Positions of the week masterlist, lots of options on there, including some spooning like ones so hopefully you can find some other comfortable options for you both.

2 Likes