Sexting do you do it and what do you txt / recieve?

I do like this as when my OH and I aprt you can still turn each othe on for when you are together next

I do this when hubby is at work, I also send him naughty pictures of me.

Constantly!!!!! Lol. With my hubby and with others (my hubby knows) even if we're upstairs and downstairs it's still a huge turn on for us, getting our imaginations going (think of it as extended foreplay) :) we send pictures and sometimes naughty videos x

i send pics and suggestive messages but my oh never reciprocates haha. to my dismay!!

i send pics and suggestive messages but my oh never reciprocates haha. to my dismay!!

Being long distance I enjoy sexting, writing erotic stories based on things we've experienced and talked about and sending videos. Its fun :-D

We both send naughty texts but me more so when it comes to images and videos, i love the fact im teasing him up when hes in work and in an office of people and well he just loves winding me up lol.

i did a LOT with my last partner , i only saw him at weekends so through the week we were nearly constantly at it :p

I love sexting, do it to oh when he is in work all the time or at night when he is in bed thinking of me!! also like to send naughty pics, when he texts me & tells me what he is going to do to me it makes me very horny for him and very often will play with myself while reading them. :-)

I must have to do this at least three times a week to my boyfriend while he's working! Naughty pictures naughty chats and naughty thoughts. Poor sod has to then wait to get home 😆 even though I know he secretly loves it

my partner cant use his phone at work due to the nature of his job,so thats out of the question he does have a work email ,we chat through but that is monitored and that means any naughty messages are deleted before sent, also he will get a warning at work if a naughty message is flagged up so no we dont do it

If my wife is ever on a night out with friends we'll send each other texts all night describing in detail what we're going to do when she's home. I have yet to persuade her to add a naughty pic, but I'm always working on it!

Despite me sending hubby naughty messages and pics etc he never sends them back. I know he gets turned on by them by the reaction I get when he walks in the door. The naughtier the messages the quicker the action starts so to speak.

How can I persuade him to send some back, I think he just feels a bit silly sending them, he certainly doesn't complain about receiving them.

Ask questions. Ask him what he'd like to do to you. Or start describing what you'd like to happen then get him to tell you what happens next

eg. "blah, blah blah... you tie my wrists to the bed and then... (now you tell me what happens)"

I used to do it all the time with my ex, we'd both send photos and naughty texts, I loved it :)

I'll send a pic of my erection when my OH is watching eastenders and I'd rather be doing something else. Despite all the pricks in enders, mine always wins.

I send suggestive texts and pics to my OH all the time :)

we do this loads and email each other.

usually leads to some sort of sex night being planned x

I haven't done sexting, but in the past I used to send him naughty erotic cards while he was at work :) The site I used before, though, disappeared at some point in the past and now I can't even remember its name to check if it has returned.

My oh & I do this all the time. Things we're going to do to each other, various naughty pics. Love the fact that he's at work and nothing he can do about it! He'll do the same to me when I least expect it (like walking round the supermarket etc & I'll lose concentration!)