Sexting do you do it and what do you txt / recieve?

Sum Sub wrote:

I'll send a pic of my erection when my OH is watching eastenders and I'd rather be doing something else. Despite all the pricks in enders, mine always wins.

Ha ha! Love it!

I love it when th oh sends me messages while im at work or when she out "real turn on" ;) . Bit im a bit prude when it comes to sending anything back :(

my wife also sends me messages when out if she sees an attractive lady.

something like should see the woman in front of me - would look great in a schoolgirl outfit.

or

just seen the most amazing breasts - you would love a feel

always cheers me up esp when at work x

jimtech wrote:

I love it when th oh sends me messages while im at work or when she out "real turn on" ;) . Bit im a bit prude when it comes to sending anything back :(

This is how my hubby is, he certainly seems to get turned on by me sending him messages but just send them back.

It's not the end of the world for me, it would be a bonus if he did reply, I'd just like to understand why he doesn't. Do some men feel awkward about doing this kind of stuff?

dh wrote:

Ask questions. Ask him what he'd like to do to you. Or start describing what you'd like to happen then get him to tell you what happens next

eg. "blah, blah blah... you tie my wrists to the bed and then... (now you tell me what happens)"

I've tried this, still no reply. Yet sometimes he will come in from work and get straight into action.

It's just sending the messages doesn't seem to be for him.

I sexted a lot with some guys I talked to online. Very risky to send photos and videos to them but hey I did it anyway, now I have a huge stash of dick pics I don't know what to do with! :P

My partner now had never sent naughty pictures to anyone but he sent one to me! I love sexting, it is so fun, and the reactions I get make me feel really good about myself :)

I do this with my OH if we aren't able to see eachother , little short stories where one of us starts it off and the other carries it on and then we switch turns to finish the scenario off, I never send naked pics though coz his mates are constantly takin his phone and once or twice they've asked for pictures prentendin to be him through text but i'm not that stupid xx

I send them to my OH and had hoped it would help her, because she is a little reserved thought she might be able to let herself go when txting and really tell me what she would like or what she wants to do. Sadly not

My OH recently sent me a couple of sexy pictures while she was in bed and I was working nights. Have to say it was a massive turn-on and she knows it. I'm hoping this continues, and I hope she'll get into texting me her desires and me texting her mine. Not sure if this will happen though as she too is a bit reserved when it comes to saying what she wants/likes. It seems weird that she can text me sexy and revealing pics of herself but can't bring herself to do proper texts!

Hi Mozzi our OHs sound very similar tell your OH she looks amazing in your profile pic. You are a lucky man

I was in a long distance relationship with my ex so we did it quite a lot, it was such a turn on describing what we wanted to do to each other and sending pictures. It was a huge confidence boost as well :) quite distracting if i got a message at work though! x

Thanks GG, yeah I am a VERY lucky man. She does look amazing and she is amazing in so many ways. I just wish sometimes she could see what I see and realize herself. She is making steps, big steps, to improving her confidence and its fantastic to see. Time and talking have helped massively, and the advice she and I have read on these forums has been key.

me and the oh do it all the time whether am at work or just in a different room. Accidentally sent a long detailed message to my uncle once aaarrghhh never lived it down

kelly514 wrote:

dh wrote:

Ask questions. Ask him what he'd like to do to you. Or start describing what you'd like to happen then get him to tell you what happens next

eg. "blah, blah blah... you tie my wrists to the bed and then... (now you tell me what happens)"

I've tried this, still no reply. Yet sometimes he will come in from work and get straight into action.

It's just sending the messages doesn't seem to be for him.

I really unsure why, i do feel uncomfortable in tak8ng selfies And im not sure if a cock shot is really that satisfing for a lady ;) maybe i need some advice ?

I love sexting, when I get one from oh I read it over & over again, makes me so horny, plus keeps me going until I can see him, and love to imagine what he is going to do to me!! heheh Got a great one last night!!

I sext my sub when I'm refusing him to have orgasms, it's so fun ^_^

Although the last time I sexted I also asked if the person like yorkshire puddings inbetween just to be random ^_^ although I find certain foods to be orgasmic anyway hahaha

Yes love making OH driving him nuts

Yes love making OH driving him nuts