Sexual Bucket List...

First off, apologies if this sounds a bit vague, but basically me and my partner have decided to make a list of the things that we both need to try sexually and work through the list. That all sounded good until I actually started writing these things down one by one. I have added the usual but was wondering if I could pinch a few off any of you guys and maybe get some inspriation. List below some of your favourite sexual activities you engage in but also what you might like to try, it can be as wild and weird as you like. I will start with a few that I have....

Sex in the pouring rain.

Sex in an open field.

Double penetration.

Sex over webcam with another couple.

Mild BDSM.

Lingerie fashion show.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

i havent really thought about it but i have managed to cross 2 things off my list - using an electro sex kit and a fucking machine (these wont be to everyones taste though)

for me it's got to be

get piercings - clit hood and nipples

suspension ( joints and physical abilities permitting)

do more spanking

own a nice set of lingerie including stockings and heels ( eg: agent provocateur, perla)

dirty weekend city break in a boutique hotel

finding someone to indulge my sugar baby fantasy (dosent have to be mega expensive or long term or anything)

own a stainless steel dildo

try a sybian machine

more breast play

trying a strap on

having sex with another woman

Thanks sweetlove, some nice "to do's" there. Nice to hear it from a womens perspective also.

Great list sweetlove! Definitely given me a few ideas. Things to add to my own list.

I agree with Ork I'd love to explore the medical fetish some more.

I don't really know why but I'd love to have sex in a lift haha.

1 Like

Find a guy I care about and actually have sex...nothing else counts until that happens.

loads to do

Rope play

More heavy spanking,

pussy pump

cock pump

wand

full rubber submersion

vac bed

hiring a dungeon

full submission/ dom scene

going out in public with something inserted

going out in public with rubber on underneath

visiting club rub

watching a sex show with OH

pegging OH whilst he is chastised

making my OH go out in public whilst being in cb3000 underneath clothing

being pissed on

i could go on and on and on!!!

Right now, the only thing on my bucket list is to have sex with a woman... but that might be because I just got permission from Sir to find someone. Excited!

1 Like

bukkake :D plus a bunch of others people have already said

A good start for me would be to actually have sex. And I would really love to try most of the "unusual" things on my wishlists before I turn 20. That's my goal at the moment.

shellyboo wrote:

Right now, the only thing on my bucket list is to have sex with a woman... but that might be because I just got permission from Sir to find someone. Excited!

Wow, I'd be excited too :D That's definitely on my list. I haven't really thought about anything else I'd like to do, probably because I haven't even had sex in years haha

rubberdesires wrote:

pussy pump - What is this? I didn't know that they made these for girls!

wand - Whats this?

full rubber submersion - How would you do this?

vac bed - I've always wondered about these.

full submission/ dom scene - Definitely as a voyeur, I would like to see someone with more experience. Don't know about actual participation though.

going out in public with something inserted - This is one of my goals.

watching a sex show with OH - When I get an OH.

pegging OH whilst he is chastised - I'm interested in male chastisement but whats pegging?

being pissed on - I kinda liked this. give it a go.

i could go on and on and on!!! - Please do, I think I'm gonna learn loads!

PinkPolkaDot9 wrote:

shellyboo wrote:

Wow, I'd be excited too :D That's definitely on my list. I haven't really thought about anything else I'd like to do, probably because I haven't even had sex in years haha

Aww, that's a shame! I am excited but also have no idea where to start :/

Experience a proper sex machine, at least once.

I've had alot of items on my list ticked so right now the rest of my list just consists of different dildos I want to try really

To have sex at my local castle is my must do lol. Not a big thing i grant you but a fantasy of mine for many years, and it will happen.

Ignatius wrote:

rubberdesires wrote:

pussy pump - What is this? I didn't know that they made these for girls! - it is what it says on the tin, they sell them on this very site ahve a look!

wand - Whats this? again there on this site, its a very very powerfull vibrator for clit stimulation

full rubber submersion - How would you do this? - covered head to toe in rubber to skin or flesh in sight, there are "condom catsuits " that have rubber sleeves in all 3 holes which means you really are transformed to a rubber doll

vac bed - I've always wondered about these. - ive wanted to try ever since i first saw one on a video, especially one filled with lube!

full submission/ dom scene - Definitely as a voyeur, I would like to see someone with more experience. Don't know about actual participation though. im only interested in solo with my OH nothing with people watching

going out in public with something inserted - This is one of my goals.

watching a sex show with OH - When I get an OH.

pegging OH whilst he is chastised - I'm interested in male chastisement but whats pegging? pegging is fucking a man with a strap on

being pissed on - I kinda liked this. give it a go.

i could go on and on and on!!! - Please do, I think I'm gonna learn loads! oh dear i seem to be more extreme than some others on here so i think its prob best to keep my mouth shut and not corrupt anyone!

ooo honeymoon sex Hella, how could I forget that! Although dont tell my OH, he may go running for the hills at that suggestion!

need to rethink mine, seems everytime i add one Hub comes up with a plan and knocks 2 from the list, it's been a busy year since we upped our 'exploration'.

Must admit a real dungeon visit would be fun, we've a few 'furniture props' but not the full range........

A rope lesson would be good

converting a room to a dedicated playroom ranks highly too.

Pegging

Fisting, both giving and receiving

Threesome

Share and play with my cum with a girl

Watersports

Completely dominate and break down a girl, then give her the best orgasms of her life, and vice versa

Sex in a public place

Fantastic thread! I'll show it to the missus later and report back with our list.

rubberdesires wrote:

Ignatius wrote:

rubberdesires wrote:

pussy pump - What is this? I didn't know that they made these for girls! - it is what it says on the tin, they sell them on this very site ahve a look!

wand - Whats this? again there on this site, its a very very powerfull vibrator for clit stimulation

i could go on and on and on!!! - Please do, I think I'm gonna learn loads! oh dear i seem to be more extreme than some others on here so i think its prob best to keep my mouth shut and not corrupt anyone!

Well I'm a big, flaming, man-kissing gayboy so I don't tend to visit the girls section often. When in doubt ask. Please don't feel self-conscious, your "extreme" tastes & experience has helped me. Besides, whats wrong with a little corrupting?!