Sexual Bucket List...

Mmm - this has got me thinking now.......

I want to be dominated in the bedroom (OH & I are too much on an equal footing)

Used and abused by 2 men (nothing horrid just an extension of the above)

sex in a field

We are just getting into bondage (he's made spreader bars and got cuffs etc just haven't had a chance to try it yet as he's not comfortable doing it wth kids in the house!)

Can't really think of much else as i've done quite a lot on other people's list although I'm really not into fisting or water sports!

Wow some really interesting and inspiring comments thanks guys :) I would really like to try everything at least once in my lifetime just so I can say I liked it or I hated it.

A few more from me....

I think I would like to be a part of a gangbang or even cuckolding.

Lots more role play, I like acting out things and for sex to be different. One suggestion to my partner is cleopatra wigs, I just find them really sexy (and like you are fucking someone else ;)) I also think tattoos are so sexy so I have asked her to get the fake fabric tattoo sleeves :)

Sex in a barn on a bale of hay.

just sex in as many public places as possible, bedroom sex get's a bit tedious for me.

Go out for a nice meal with Ben Wa balls inserted in her and/or vibrating panties to tease her ALL night.

Learn and try tantric sex

Keep em coming!

rubberdesires wrote:

ooo honeymoon sex Hella, how could I forget that! Although dont tell my OH, he may go running for the hills at that suggestion!

I bet honeymoon sex is amazing! I'm married, but never got a honeymoon :o(

Baby-making sex was incredible tho! Feels really special :o)

bumble wrote:

rubberdesires wrote:

ooo honeymoon sex Hella, how could I forget that! Although dont tell my OH, he may go running for the hills at that suggestion!

I bet honeymoon sex is amazing! I'm married, but never got a honeymoon :o(

Baby-making sex was incredible tho! Feels really special :o)

Even better! :-)

Mmmmmm....

Anal sex

Bondage

Sex in a field

Sex in a forest

Sex in the sea

Sex on a beach

Sex in public

Sex in the kitchen/various other rooms in the house

Lesbian experience

Threesome

To come through vaginal/oral sex alone (I haven't yet, how sad :'( )

Using food in the bedroom

I'm going to have a bit more of a think... this is all i got for now!

ScarlettMae wrote:

Mmmmmm....

Anal sex

Bondage

Sex in a field

Sex in a forest

Sex in the sea

Sex on a beach

Sex in public

Sex in the kitchen/various other rooms in the house

Lesbian experience

Threesome

To come through vaginal/oral sex alone (I haven't yet, how sad :'( )

Using food in the bedroom

I'm going to have a bit more of a think... this is all i got for now!

I've done all of these and I highly recommend. Well I haven't done the lesbian thing obviously but having sex with a girl is on my list but its not high up there.

Word of warning for the sex on the beach. Yeah it sounds romantic and whatever but in reality the sand gets everywhere and I mean EVERYWHERE! You should still try it if the opportunity arises but I'm gonna just stick to the drink.

1 Like

Came across this thread yesterday while looking for something else and it got me thinking about my list; so far I've come up with;

MFF BDSM Threesome in which we have a F slave tied up & forced to watch as I dominate my wife, then my wife and I play with the slave.

Being peed on, and possibly drinking it

Have my wife dress head to toe in latex - black stockings, girdle, long gloves, open cup bra & nipple pasties.

Sex in a dungeon, or even have a dungeon in our future home

Make my wife go out for dinner wearing a buttplug and/or latex internal dildo pants

To receive a footjob

I'd also love for my wife to have her lady-bits pierced, but I doubt that would ever happen

Ha. Five years ago I had to make a real bucket list, as I was close to departing onto the other side, but somehow made it through all the surgeries. That was a multi-topic list, and of course there was a carnal section as well. Managed to achieve all goals but one for the latter section, and that exception is very unlikely to ever be within my grasp, so to speak, so I can consider myself done, for all intents and purposes. After all, slim females with a bra size exceeding metric O+ (or say, imperial L+) are not exactly easy to find, and besides, I'm not all that interested anymore ;)

Ooh good ideas! Never thought about a sexual bucket list...will discuss with other half and report back!

Scandalise the old folks home. I figure by then everyone else will have slowed down to my speed.

1 Like

Bondage

Lesbian experience

Sex at sunrise/sunset near the sea

Sex on a plane ( milehigh)

Will have to think of more.....

Anal (we're working up to this)
Sex outdoors
I like the idea of a threesome but doubt I could go through with it in real life!
Take some videos / pics of us together - hubby works away so we send pics of each other, but it would be nice to do it with both of us.
Hubby wants to be able to make me squirt :D

Oooh, I forgot about wanting to make my OH squirt; I bought a G-spot vibe with great reviews recently but we have so far used it once and there was no squirting :(

Threesome, preferrably with an unexperienced girl.
That's all about now.

Ok, so discussed with my partner. Not got a list yet but do have a couple of things we both definitely want to do.

sex in a log cabin in front of a roaring fire while its snowing outside. Just think it'd be really romantic.

watch a live sex show together - hoping to cross this one off soon as going to Amsterdam in a couple of months.

sex in a pool. Don't know what it is but when we've floated around together in pools on holiday, much hornyness has occurred. Would be great to do something about it!

Take some sexy pics of us together. OH is into photography and has taken some naughty pics of me but I'd love fr us to have pics with both of us in.

Think that's it for now, will add more when we think of them!

Short list coz I've done most of mine in previous relationship. Glad they're done, out of my system. Had fun experimenting but now ive found the love of my life I won't be sharing him with anyone!!!

Sex outside

Squirt

Experiment with anal toys

Make a sex tape

Have to ask the OH what his are.. Sexual bucket list is a great idea! x

el_anon wrote:

Threesome, preferrably with an unexperienced girl.
That's all about now.

why unexperienced ?

You may already know, but there's a great way to find out about you and your partners desires at www.mojoupgrade.com

We've already started ticking things off our list.

Somerland wrote:

You may already know, but there's a great way to find out about you and your partners desires at www.mojoupgrade.com

We've already started ticking things off our list.

Ooh I didn't know about that, thanks Somerland!

I will need to put some thought into this but off the top of my head i would say, sex swing and a 3 sum MMF inc DP.