Sexual fantasies

Sorry that should have read "Challisangela" although it must have been a challenge ?? Love to know what you used to be able to take something that huge ?? How did it feel was it a turn on or just a challenge?

1. My boyfriend coming into my house and forcing me to have sex with him. Basically threatening me and pinning me down whilst he gets lots of pleasure.

2. Hot sex in a tent when everyone's gone to bed, but aren't quite asleep.

3. Having my 'innocent' ex-boyfriend sat in the corner whilst my boyfriend and I had sex and made lots of noise. (Ex wouldn't be allowed to make a sound..Possibly have him tied to a chair...)

I'd also quite like to have sex with this hot American I know, coz he's very imaginative and sensitive at the same time, but completely obsessed with sex, and me kinda.. But I wouldn't cheat on the boyfriend, not after the conv we've just had!!! :P

1. Sun bathing in a walled garden, playing with myself (clit, n?pples etc) whilst being secretly watched by some hunky J Depp look alike. When he can't take anymore he comes all over my breasts then proceeds to eat my pussy . . .
2. Performing with another girl in front of hubby. He can't touch for now just films the action then when we watch the results I watch him fuck the other girl doggy fashion then he takes me up the arse whilst she eats me
3. Taking part in an orgy

mine are similar to yours turkishdelight
1. id love to 'perform' for someone who thought i didnt know they were there, ive kinda done this with my boyfriend but its different with a stranger(although theyd have to be a hot stranger!! lol.)
2. kissing and touching another girl(s) while boyfriend can't touch
3. id love to go to a swingers club and be watched by a room full of people who are all 'enjoying themselves' too
god we're all horny buggers arent we :D

1. Laying on a blanket in the backyard naked, masturbating like crazy and suddenly the meter reader jumps the fence, strips off his clothes, cock fully erect. He lays on top of me and starts attacking my nipples, then fucks me hard.
2. My girlfriend performing oral sex on me in the back of a moving taxi cab while the female cabbie watches. The whole time it is being taped for tv and we are seen on cable tv.
3. Having sex on a couch in a lesbian bar. Standbyers are cheering us on and masturbating at the same time.

1.My partner picking up a young black guy at the local club and letting him do pretty much what he wants to her in our bed, whilst I'm away with work.
He's got to be well hung and fit.
2.My partner sucking off a taxi driver for a free lift home after a night out.
3.Watching a teenage couple fuck in front of my partner and I

Here's my favourite fantasy - sorry it's a bit long, but I hope you like it.

One day out shopping, on impulse I decided to have a look around the lingerie department of my local department store. I saw several sexy bras I liked, but not having had a fitting in a while, I thought I’d ask if there was a bra fitting service.

“Yes, madam. If you would like to wait in fitting room 3, I’ll send Kim in when she’s free.”

I went into room 3, took off my coat and hung it up, and was just taking off my blouse when there was a knock on the door.

“It’s Kim, Madam, for your bra fitting.”

I opened the door to find Kim was a curvy redhead who filled her uniform wonderfully in all the right places, and smelled just gorgeous. As she came into the room, she smiled and closed the door behind her.

“Hello, how are you?”

“I’m fine,” I replied. You?”

“Better now”, Kim said with a smile, although I didn’t understand what she meant.

“Please would you put your arms out to your sides,” she asked politely. As I did so, she passed her tape measure around my back, and measured around my rib cage. Pulling back the tape to read it, she said “That’s 36 inches.”.

Again, she leaned forward to pass the tape around my back, and I could feel her breath against my cheek, and smell her perfume. This time she measured around the fullest part of my breasts, and frowned as she did so.

“Is there something wrong?” I asked.

“No, it’s just that the type of bra you are wearing doesn’t allow me to get a true measurement of your cup size. I hope you don’t mind me asking, but would you take your bra off for me?”

I didn’t mind at all – in fact, I was quite glad to. I reached around the back and undid the hook, then slid the straps down from my shoulders. As I took the bra off, my large breasts swung free and my nipples sprang to attention – a fact that didn’t escape Kim, whose eyes widened slightly in appreciation.

Again, she leaned forward to pass the tape around my back, and I could have sworn that as she did so, her hand grazed my left breast slightly. I flinched, drawing in my breath, as an unaccustomed feeling swept over me.

“Oh, I’m so sorry,” said Kim, “Are you cold?”

“Yes, a little,” I replied, somewhat flustered. I couldn’t think what else to say.

“I’ll only be a moment” said Kim, as she passed the tape across my erect nipples. I could feel them hardening even more. She took the tape away and read the measurement.

“Goodness”, she said, “36E! Those are gorgeous big breast you have.”

I was a little taken aback, and didn’t know what to say. “Thank you,” I muttered.

Kim smiled and looked straight into my eyes as she reached forward and cupped my breasts in her hands, feeling their weight, delicately rolling the nipples between her thumbs and forefingers. Again I drew in a breath, but made no move to stop her. How could I? I was already feeling so horny - and then she began to pinch my nipples and squeeze my breasts a little harder.

My breath was becoming ragged and I must have arched my back slightly. Kim bent forward and kissed my neck. She waited a second to gauge my response, but as I didn’t resist she began to move her kisses lower …. and lower …. until her warm mouth was on my breasts. Very soon she was sucking hard on my nipples, and I could feel my cunt becoming wetter. I moaned a little, and Kim smiled as she looked up.

I pulled her head up and kissed her full on the mouth – gently at first, then with increasing intensity, breathing in the sweet smell of her skin.

Kim had another surprise in store for me. As we kissed, I felt her hand move down from my breast to my stomach, and further down still, as she began to caress me. I took her hand and lifted my skirt, putting her hand inside my panties. Eagerly she set to work, her fingers gently, softly, expertly caressing my wet cunt and erect clit. I began to pant, and after another passionate kiss, Kim knelt down in front of me.

She lifted my skirt, pulled my panties to one side, and began to gently lick my sopping wet cunt. I was almost crying with joy. Kim stopped, stood back up and kissed me again.

“Let’s get more comfortable, shall we?” she said. “Sit down on the chair, and take your panties off.”

Without a word, I did as I was told, almost holding my breath in eager anticipation of the delights to come.

Kim pushed my knees apart, knelt down between my legs, and lowered her head. Gently she began to lick and suck at my wet cunt and clit, teasing me, caressing me. Harder and faster she became, using her mouth and tongue in an exquisite dance of pure pleasure. One hand holding my cunt lips open as her tongue darted in and out of my vagina, her other hand reaching up to my breasts, pinching on my nipples – that exquisite combination of pleasure and pain!

I was in ecstasy, my breath coming faster as I reached the point of orgasm. Kim knew just what to do to push me over the edge, pinching my nipples and concentrating her hot mouth on my throbbing clit, sucking harder and nibbling lightly as I came and came and came.

Kim knelt up and kissed me, her face wet with my juices, and the taste of me in her mouth.

Suddenly there was a sharp knock on the door.

“Kim, are you still in there? There’s another customer waiting for you in room 5. Hurry up!”

“I’ll just be a moment, “replied Kim, and shrugged her shoulders. “I’m so sorry, I have to go. But thank you for a wonderful afternoon.”

And with that, she delicately wiped her mouth and was gone.

I sat still for a moment, not quite believing what had just happened. You see, I’m a married woman ……

Wow! That really turned me on! Are you sure you haven't been with a woman?

Sadly not. I'm still dreaming .....

wow that was really naughty...turned me on lots! x

A few thoughts from yesteryear campers!!!

Tallboy