Sexual Goals

Blow Jobs Update - I’m going to consider this one accomplished! :white_check_mark:

A few progress highlights from the past couple weeks. Last week, he came in my mouth for the first time :tada: I didn’t plan to swallow it and didn’t want to hold it in my mouth, so I kept my mouth open. The tip of his penis was pressed against my tongue when he was about to cum, so not too deep. As he came, it pooled then started dripping out of my mouth down my chin and neck and back onto his penis (gave me a little cum goatee :laughing:) Afterwards, he said he almost died from the visual :flushed::sweat_drops: but was also afraid I’d be mad at him afterwards if I hated the cum in my mouth :sweat_smile: His cum had a strong smell (stronger than his precum), but it was almost tasteless (vs his salty precum). I licked some of it up from off his penis because I couldn’t believe it didn’t taste worse. Still been using and loving my flavored lubes - the LH cherry and LH strawberry lubes, and just ordered the sliquid green apple lube to try :cherries: :strawberry: :green_apple:

His next blow job, he wanted to do 69, but I knew I’d have trouble focusing, so I sat between his legs instead (and for the next couple times as well for full concentration :nerd_face:) He had shaved his balls, so I licked and sucked them while massaging his glans and teasing his freulum. I couldn’t fit them both in my mouth at the same time, so they had to take turns :point_up: He really liked me licking from under his balls, up between them, and then up his shaft. He especially liked broad flat licks up along the underside of his penis and pressing the tip of my tongue in and along his little slit :tongue: I tried mixing in a few different things across the next several different blow jobs: pressing a wand under his ballsack while focusing on his shaft, holding my bullet wedged around the side of one nut while holding the other in my mouth, pumping and twisting his quickshot lower on his shaft while I worked on his glans (I did get a ton of cornstarch residue from the fleshlight renew powder in my mouth and on my teeth which wasn’t the best :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:) Definitely used some techniques from the oral sex superbowl thread :+1:

A couple things I don’t think are going to happen: swallowing and deep throating. I just don’t really want to swallow :see_no_evil: After he came in my mouth a few times, I asked if he wanted me to swallow, and he said I didn’t need to because he liked seeing it dripping out of my mouth. Honestly, I think he’d like if I swallowed, and he’d find it very hot, but I just don’t really want to, and I’m glad that he’s fine either way. I really want to be able to deep throat, but I don’t think I can train my gag reflexes without being absolutely miserable :persevere: I’ll just keep taking him as deep as I’m comfortable. Anyways, I’m definitely not a master of blow jobs, but I’ve come a long way the past couple months, and now I can just relax and keep enjoying blow jobs (without worrying about his cum) and trying out different techniques and new oral sex positions :stuck_out_tongue::ok_hand:

(I’ll be back with an anal update soon :wink::peach:)

20 Likes