Sexual Goals

@PKH so awesome you are making progress! Can’t wait to read the next update.

1 Like

In the spirit of accountability and inspired by @PKH’s update, here are where things are today with my goals:

1. Prostate play with OH. We’ve talked about it a bit more. She’s down and just wants me to be comfortable, which I feel like is the biggest hurdle since I really want to prep for it but I also don’t want to plan it too much because then I feel like that causes the kids to be wide awake or have nightmares or some other coincidental thing that puts the kibosh on sexy time. :roll_eyes:

2. Pegging. We’ve talked about this some more too and she is down to do it, just need to prepare for that too (see goal #1). I suggested maybe just wearing the harness and not doing anything, but she said she isn’t actually too interested in the role reversal stuff, she just wants to make me happy/feel good.

3. I’d really like to watch my wife ride the suction cup dildo we have. During one of our recent date nights, she asked what I’d like and I told her I’d love to watch her fuck one of the dildos. She said she doesn’t get off too much on penetration unless it’s with me, so it didn’t happen this go around but maybe if I better explained it as something that would be exciting for me to watch while I masturbated or if she used one of her preferred toys (she likes buzzy things better) then maybe that’s a win-win.

4. She recently tried the kegel balls I got her, and said they were alright. She has actually been using these while she showers and is enjoying them more. I moved the remote love egg out of the toy box and into our bathroom closet so she can maybe try to get off during a shower with that.

5. More filming. Hasn’t come up, although I recently found an old hard drive that had a short clip and some photos from when we first started dating, which was super hot.

7 Likes

The only real sexual goal for me is a hand free orgasm. I am trying to find my P spot but want to have something in my ass whilst having an orgasm but want it hands free.
I’ve seen a lot of videos where people are doing it just can’t seem to do it myself.

I think the main thing for me is actually trying to find the P spot as the toys I have at the moment don’t see to be able to get me there :persevere:

7 Likes

I want to be able to cum hands free from being pegged. I’d also love to be tied down and just let her have her way with me.

7 Likes

@KentCouple1990 it’s so hard to find the p-spot! It’s really helped me empathize more with what many women must go through.

I’ve had only ONE of those earthshaking p-spot orgasms and I often struggle to find the right spot/toy/etc when doing solo stuff. I’ll feel like I’ve got it and then POOF, it’s gone.

4 Likes

I feel that, but I enjoy the feelings I get without that p spot orgasm. I love that I ooze precum for a solid 5 minutes every time

2 Likes

My wife had set a goal form me last weekend. She recently but a really nice 3.25” buttplug for me and she ordered that I have to be able to take it before X-mas :grin:

Another goal of us is to do some depth training me my ass to take dildo deeper so I can be pegged balls deep with the DJ hung. I also would love be fisted well past her wirst maybe up to her elbow

2 Likes

My sexual goal would be around having longer sessions and properly taking our time and enjoying foreplay and sex.

Being parents, sex is limited to after 8pm on a good day or very early in the morning. So we are often tired and rushed. We’ve introduced toys and i tell her all my dirtiest fantasy’s of the week during foreplay but it usually turns into wham bam thank you mam and lights out.

My main goal right now is to push past the post ejaculation lost of interest and keep things going for longer. Particularly want to clean her up after a creampie, which is a huge fantasy, and I really want our sex not to be defined and ended by when I cum.

12 Likes

I totally get this - we’re in exactly the same situation right now and you’ve stated my biggest goals.

1. To enjoy sexual activities for longer.
  2. Sexual activity not to be defined by me cumming.
  3. To clean up creampie (and then enjoy cum kissing afterwards)

I’ve written down all my goals/fantasies and have told her about some of them. I’m just waiting for the right moment to tell her all of them.
I was able to cum on her for the first time in 11 years the other day so we’ve made some progress, it was fantastic! Something about seeing her covered in my cum that is stunning.

11 Likes

Good plan. I’ve told my wife all my fantasies, that in its self is very exciting and a big step. We have come very very close, to clean up a couple of times, but had to back out for a different reasons. So I know we will get there. She would never cumkiss but to be honest I’m not that into that either. Just eating out of her or licking off her body which we did once before.

After this pegging is the next challenge. She likes me using a vibrating butt plug and used to finger my ass a lot when we first started dating. Last time I asked if she would use a strapon on me she said it depends on how much I beg. So she’s going to make me pay before making me pay!

6 Likes

Sounds great! :facepunch:t3::ok_hand:t2:

1 Like

@Siamesecult oh that precum sensation is really nice, I agree. The rest of it is nice too, but I guess I can’t help but feel let down if I don’t get a big O after all that work :rofl: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

@NaughtyB85 we are in a very similar boat regarding kids and feeling constrained/rushed/tired. The struggle is real!

8 Likes

Blow Jobs Update - I’m going to consider this one accomplished! :white_check_mark:

A few progress highlights from the past couple weeks. Last week, he came in my mouth for the first time :tada: I didn’t plan to swallow it and didn’t want to hold it in my mouth, so I kept my mouth open. The tip of his penis was pressed against my tongue when he was about to cum, so not too deep. As he came, it pooled then started dripping out of my mouth down my chin and neck and back onto his penis (gave me a little cum goatee :laughing:) Afterwards, he said he almost died from the visual :flushed::sweat_drops: but was also afraid I’d be mad at him afterwards if I hated the cum in my mouth :sweat_smile: His cum had a strong smell (stronger than his precum), but it was almost tasteless (vs his salty precum). I licked some of it up from off his penis because I couldn’t believe it didn’t taste worse. Still been using and loving my flavored lubes - the LH cherry and LH strawberry lubes, and just ordered the sliquid green apple lube to try :cherries: :strawberry: :green_apple:

His next blow job, he wanted to do 69, but I knew I’d have trouble focusing, so I sat between his legs instead (and for the next couple times as well for full concentration :nerd_face:) He had shaved his balls, so I licked and sucked them while massaging his glans and teasing his freulum. I couldn’t fit them both in my mouth at the same time, so they had to take turns :point_up: He really liked me licking from under his balls, up between them, and then up his shaft. He especially liked broad flat licks up along the underside of his penis and pressing the tip of my tongue in and along his little slit :tongue: I tried mixing in a few different things across the next several different blow jobs: pressing a wand under his ballsack while focusing on his shaft, holding my bullet wedged around the side of one nut while holding the other in my mouth, pumping and twisting his quickshot lower on his shaft while I worked on his glans (I did get a ton of cornstarch residue from the fleshlight renew powder in my mouth and on my teeth which wasn’t the best :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:) Definitely used some techniques from the oral sex superbowl thread :+1:

A couple things I don’t think are going to happen: swallowing and deep throating. I just don’t really want to swallow :see_no_evil: After he came in my mouth a few times, I asked if he wanted me to swallow, and he said I didn’t need to because he liked seeing it dripping out of my mouth. Honestly, I think he’d like if I swallowed, and he’d find it very hot, but I just don’t really want to, and I’m glad that he’s fine either way. I really want to be able to deep throat, but I don’t think I can train my gag reflexes without being absolutely miserable :persevere: I’ll just keep taking him as deep as I’m comfortable. Anyways, I’m definitely not a master of blow jobs, but I’ve come a long way the past couple months, and now I can just relax and keep enjoying blow jobs (without worrying about his cum) and trying out different techniques and new oral sex positions :stuck_out_tongue::ok_hand:

(I’ll be back with an anal update soon :wink::peach:)

20 Likes

Amazing, well done!

And erm….

After everything you’ve just written, it most definitely sound’s like you are a master of BJ’s! :ok_hand:t2::smiley:

5 Likes

I agree with @James89…. You sound pretty pro to me @PKH! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Go you! :clap:t2:

:kiss:

4 Likes

Nail. Head. :grin:

2 Likes

So I told the wife about a few of my sexual goals last night and she seems pretty up for them.

1. Roleplay a gloryhole. I said about using the curtains in the lounge or finding something I can cut a hole in. Just like the idea of not knowing what’s happening on the other side :heart_eyes:
  2. I’ve told her to restrain me and then tease my penis with a range of toys from fleshlights, vibrators, hand/mouth etc.

Literally cannot wait now!

8 Likes

Sounds amazing @PKH and I admire you for your perseverance. I’m glad you were brave enough to give it another try despite your worries.
It’s something my OH will certainly not entertain full stop due to a previous bad experience. She gave a lad just previous to me a blow job and I’m told he came straight away hard into her mouth and it made her throw up.
Its something she will never revisit and I totally accepted that 20 years ago. :laughing:

2 Likes

Amazing @PKH :raised_hands:

1 Like