Sexual Happiness Podcasts

:lh_heart_yellow: Lovehoney, 30 Jan 2020
Back to Season 1

Season One
Episode 37

https://soundcloud.com/sexual-happiness-podcast/38-how-can-i-make-sex-last-longer

How Can I Make Sex Last Longer?

We’ve all been there: things with your partner are getting hot and steamy, you’re just beginning to really enjoy yourself - and then, it’s all over.

While there’s no set length of time that sex should last for, we all have times when we’d enjoy a good long session. So on this episode of the Sexual Happiness Podcast, Sammi and Nick share their tips for making your love-making last longer, regardless of what genitals you have.

:lh_heart_yellow: Lovehoney, 29 Jan 2020

Ep.37* Sexual Happiness Podcast: How Can I Make Sex Last Longer?

Time is of the essence… whether you are up for a long, slow seduction or a frantic quickie, duration and stamina play a key part in making your sexy time special.

And, it’s not just those in possesion of a penis who can benefit from delaying tactics ‘know how’, the clitoris clientelle can also revel in the ability to delay orgasm.

So, is it a case of prolonging foreplay, redifining ‘sex’, or using a few tricks and toys to aid you in your quest?

This week, Sammi and Nick are chatting about, ‘how to make sex last longer’, and they share their thoughts and tips on the best ways to go about it.

And of course we cover our usual segments “You can never know enough about sex” and “Question of the week” where we share what we’ve learned about sex this week, and answer your sex questions.

Got a question or topic you want us to cover? Email us at podcast@lovehoney.com or comment below.

You can find us on iTunes, Soundcloud and Spotify. New episodes every Wednesday. Subscribe to stay up to date!

I listened to it and…
  • I loved it :heart:
  • I laughed :joy:
  • I learned something :nerd_face:
  • I cringed :astonished:
  • I wish I’d not :hear_no_evil:
0 voters

Back to Season 1

1 Like