Sexual Happiness Podcasts

:lh_heart_yellow: Lovehoney, 23 Nov 2020
Back to Season 2

Season Two
Episode 11

https://soundcloud.com/sexual-happiness-podcast/s2e11-how-to-take-amazing-nudes

How to Take Sexy Pictures
(For You or Your Partner)

The nude has become a huge part of our relationship and sexual culture. They’re also incredibly fun to take and can be a great way to get your lover’s motor running.

But if you’ve never taken one, they can be daunting to say the least. There are so many questions!

How do you pose? How do you frame your best bits? How can you be sure that no one will share them?

In this episode Sammi and Violet are joined by sexy photo expert and sexfluencer Scotty Unfamous, to tell you everything you need to know about sending the perfect nude.

Whether you’ve never sent one before, or you’re a nude-sending-aficionado, give us a listen to discover some world class tips.

:lh_heart_yellow: Lovehoney, 27 Nov 2020

S2E11 - How to Take Sexy Pictures

This week Sammi and Violet are joined by author and ‘sexfluencer’, Scotty Unfamous and they’re nattering about how to take sexy pictures - for you and your partner.

Rolling with this revolutionary new era of body positivity the sexy selfie is a fabulous way to flirt and also to celebrate your fine self.

Seen by some (Violet) as the modern version of a Renaissance oil painting, the sexy selfie can be a way to preserve us at our finest. But what about some practical tips for achieving an image you are proud of?

According to our guest, Scotty Unfamous, it’s all about confidence! YOU need to feel good. So, drape yourself in sexy lingerie, put on some sensual music, spray your favourite perfume, add some soft lighting and really enjoy yourself - the results will speak for themselves… and never underestimate the power of the ‘vude’ (video nude).

And guys, if you’re thinking of a sending a dick pic, make sure the unemptied bin is not in the background or your old socks visable on the floor. Break out your best boxers, zoom out and show a bit more booty.

Always remember though, security is important so be discerning, and unsolicited explicit pics of your privates are a definite no no!

Alongside this hot topic the team share some little-known sex facts and the answers to your questions.

Got a question or subject you want us to cover? Email us at podcast@lovehoney.com.

You can also find us on Apple Podcasts, Soundcloud and Spotify, with new episodes released every Friday. Subscribe to stay up-to-date!

I listened to it and…
  • I loved it :heart:
  • I laughed :joy:
  • I learned something :nerd_face:
  • I cringed :astonished:
  • I wish I’d not :hear_no_evil:
0 voters

Back to Season 2

1 Like

:lh_heart_yellow: Lovehoney, 01 Dec 2020
Back to Season 2

Season Two
Episode 12

https://soundcloud.com/sexual-happiness-podcast/things-everyone-should-know-about-orgasms

Things Everyone Should Know About Orgasms
(with Zachary Zane)

What are orgasms? How many should you be having? And why can’t I have one?

In this episode Anna and Nick are joined by GQ sex columnist and general sexpert, Zachary Zane, to talk everything orgasm.

Whether you’re struggling to get there with a partner, having yours too fast, or are just looking for ways to make yours even better, Zachary and the team tell you everything you need to know about the big O.

:lh_heart_yellow: Lovehoney, 04 Dec 2020

S2E12 - Everything You Need to Know About Orgasms
(with Zachary Zane)

This week Nick and Anna are joined by sex and relationships writer, Zachary Zane, and they’re talking about orgasms.

What exactly is an orgasm, and how does the ‘cuddle hormone’ work? Did you know that ejaculation and orgasm are two diffrerent things, and that when you climax part of your brain shuts down resulting in that blissful (if fleeting) feeling of total relaxation?

Are orgasms necessary for a healthy sex life - and indeed a healthier life in general? And what can you do if you are struggling to climax, want them to be more powerful, or want to become multi-orgasmic?

Alongside this hot topic the team share some little-known sex facts and the answers to your questions.

Got a question or subject you want us to cover? Email us at podcast@lovehoney.com, or comment below.

I listened to it and…
0 voters

Back to Season 2

1 Like

:lh_heart_yellow: Lovehoney, 10 Dec 2020
Back to Season 2

Season Two
Episode 13

https://soundcloud.com/sexual-happiness-podcast/s2e13-why-non-penetrative-sex-is-the-best

Why Non-Penetrative Sex is the Best

Sex is about a lot more than making babies, so why are we always so focused on penetration?

Sexual play comes in all shapes and sizes and some of the most satisfying has nothing to do with ‘traditional intercourse’. From oral play to spanking, there are so many ways to explore your partner’s body.

In this episode, Nick, Anna and Violet discuss the benefits of penetration-free sex, as well as giving some tips on how to have incredible orgasms, without going all the way.

:lh_heart_yellow: Lovehoney, 11 Dec 2020

S2E13 - Why Non-Penetrative Sex is the Best

This week Nick, Anna and Violet are talking about non-penetrative sex and why it can totally rock your world!

Did you know that ‘outercourse’ is an actual word and that this external form of erotic play is actually an incredibly powerful and versatile way to stimulate all manner of hot spots and erogenous zones.

Is defining penetrative sex as the only ‘real’ form of sex, heteronormative and limiting? Some people just don’t like it, and find it less pleasurable, unable to orgasm and even painful.

There are many reasons why external stimulation is often the best sex that you will ever have. So, what are some of the ways you can have mind-blowing outercourse… and just for the record, here at Lovehoney, we passionately believe that sex is all inclusive and means whatever in this wonderful wild world you want it to mean!

Got a question or subject you want us to cover? Email us at podcast@lovehoney.com, or comment below.

I listened to it and…
0 voters

Back to Season 2

1 Like

:lh_heart_yellow: Lovehoney, 15 Dec 2020
Back to Season 2

Season Two
Episode 14

https://soundcloud.com/sexual-happiness-podcast/s2e14-what-can-sexy-games-do-for-your-sex-life-with-steve-bugeja-and-lily-ofarrell

What can Sexy Games Do For Your Sex Life?
(with Steve Bugeja and Lily O’Farrell)

Should you give strip poker, sex dice or naked Twister a try? We think you should!

In this episode, Nick and Violet are joined by comedian couple, Steve Bugeja and Lily O’Farrell, to discuss why having a sense of humour is an essential part of being a good lover, and how sexy games can boost your couple’s play.

:lh_heart_yellow: Lovehoney, 14 Dec 2020

S2E14 - What Can Sexy Games Do For Your Sex Life?
(with Steve Bugeja and Lily O’Farrell)

This week Nick and Violet are joined by sexy feminist cartoonist, Lily O’Farrell and her partner - comedian, Steve Bugeja. The subject of their enlightening chat-fest is sexy games and what they can do for your sex life.

So… are you a game player? Are there cards, boards and dice involved, or would your equivalent be something more organic and less structured?

Sexy games can be a fantastic way to build anticipation and create intimacy and raise levels of communication, so can be an ideal gateway or foreplay to trying new ‘more adventurous’ scenarios.

Playing games can be used to spice-up your lovelife, inject humour and laughter, and also to add romance to a relationship. So what are some ways to get your game on and get yourself match ready?

I listened to it and…
0 voters

Back to Season 2

1 Like

:lh_heart_yellow: Lovehoney, 21 Dec 2020
Back to Season 2

Season Two
Episode 00

https://soundcloud.com/sexual-happiness-podcast/the-best-bits-of-the-sexual-happiness-podcast-2020

The Best Bits of The Sexual Happiness Podcast 2020

It may have been a rough year, but our podcast hit new heights. We’ve covered some great topics, answered your questions, shared amazing facts and welcomed so many new listeners. Thank you to everyone who has listened so far. We hope we’ve got you thinking and talking about sex on a more regular basis.

Check out some of our favourite bits of this year’s podcast. Featuring guests: Desiree Burch, Rose Matafeo, Ashley Cobb, Lily O’Farell, Steve Bugeja, Zachary Zane, Scotty Unfamous, and of course our hosts, Nick, Sam, Violet and Anna.

Get out of here 2020, bring on 2021 and more sexual happiness!

:lh_heart_yellow: Lovehoney, 25 Dec 2020

The Best Bits of The Sexual Happiness Podcast 2020

This week Anna and Violet are taking a look back at some of their favourite parts of this year’s podcasts.

Let’s face it… 2020 has not been the best year (understatement), but what with it being Christmas, a festive and fruity feeling has come over us here at Lovehoney (now virtual) HQ, and bringing with it flashbacks of some of the more memorable episodes, guests, facts learned and giggles shared.

So from all us to all of you, we wish you a very sexy Christmas, and present to you a roundup of our best bits to raise a smile, an eyebrow and anything else that tickles your fancy.

You can find us on iTunes, Soundcloud and Spotify, with new episodes released every Friday. Subscribe to stay up-to-date!

I listened to it and…
0 voters

Back to Season 2

1 Like

:lh_heart_yellow: Lovehoney, 29 Dec 2020
Back to Season 2

Season Two
Episode 15

https://soundcloud.com/sexual-happiness-podcast/s2e15-types-of-anal-sex-toys

Types of Anal Sex Toys

Fancy knocking at your back door? Well, before you jump in head first (which we really don’t recommend by the way) you may want to try a few anal toys to whet your whistle.

Join us as we discuss the many different types of anal toys available. From butt plugs, to anal beads, we’ve got the low down on how to make your derrière happier.

I listened to it and…
0 voters

Back to Season 2

1 Like

:lh_heart_green: Lovehoney, 07 Jan 2021
Back to Season 2

Season Two
Episode 16

https://soundcloud.com/sexual-happiness-podcast/s2e16-how-to-shake-up-your-sex-life

How To Shake Up Your Sex Life

When new year rolls around many people make bids to improve their lives for the coming year. While most focus on losing weight or getting fit, we often neglect our sex lives.

Having a happy healthy sex life is important, not just for your relationships with other people, but with yourself too. That’s why this year our new year resolution is to shake up your sex life.

In this episode, Anna and Violet discuss some ways you and your partner can revitalise your passion and discover brand new ways to make each other feel fantastic.

I listened to it and…
0 voters

Back to Season 2

1 Like

:lh_heart_green: Lovehoney, 14 Jan 2021
Back to Season 2

Season Two
Episode 17

https://soundcloud.com/sexual-happiness-podcast/s2e17-how-to-explore-bdsm-when-youre-single-af

How To Explore BDSM When You’re Single AF

Interested in the wonderful world of BDSM, but don’t have a partner to play with? Fear not! In this episode, Nick, Anna and Violet discuss ways you can explore BDSM on your own.

From understanding which role suits you best to getting to know the community, to playing with bondage inspired sex toys, this episode is all about discovery, exploration and new realms of pleasure.

:lh_heart_green: Lovehoney, 15 Jan 2021

S2E17 - How To Explore BDSM When You’re Single AF

This week Nick, Violet and Anna are chatting candidly about the many lone pleasure seekers out there, and how to go about exploring and getting involved with BDSM.

BDSM - bondage and discipline, dominance and submission, sadism and masochism; can open-up a whole new fantasy world of erotic pleasure, and is accessible to everyone, including solo players and singletons alike.

Take time to explore your sexuality - are a sub or a Dom? Maybe use online media resources, podcasts/audio books and erotica to discover what turns you on.

Why not expand your self-love repertoire by including some BDSM toys in your play list. And, If you already know your specific kink, then maybe give erotic meditation a go, or get involved with BDSM communities. And, always remember to play safe.

I listened to it and…
0 voters

Back to Season 2

1 Like

:lh_heart_green: Lovehoney, 14 Jan 2021
Back to Season 2

Season Two
Episode 18

https://soundcloud.com/sexual-happiness-podcast/s2e18-how-to-rediscover-your-sexy-self

How To Rediscover Your
Sexy Self

(with Bryony Kimmings)

Whether you’ve gone through a rough break up, had a baby or have recently felt a little bit lost sexually, sometimes you need to rediscover yourself as a sexual being.

In this episode, Anna is joined by artist, Bryony Kimmings, to get deep about sexuality, self acceptance and coming to terms with how life changes our idea of sex.

This episode contains some graphic content, listener discretion is advised.

:lh_heart_green: Lovehoney, 22 Jan 2021

S2E18 - How To Rediscover Your Sexy Self
(with Bryony Kimmings)

This week Anna is talking with theatre maker, scriptwriter and comedian, Bryony Kimmings about how to go about rediscovering your sexy self.

With many of us locked-down, lazing around in our greying sweat pants, filling our faces and bingeing on Netflix, this is perhaps a subject especially relevant right now.

The great news is that sexy can and does happen everywhere and in any scenario. It’s all about your mindset and having different sex for different times - whether it’s cuddles or kink, or simply experimenting with what does and doesn’t turn you on.

So, just how do you go about about connecting with your body, challenging your mind, knowing your worth and realising that actually eating cake in your vest can be sexy!

I listened to it and…
0 voters

Back to Season 2

1 Like

:lh_heart_green: Lovehoney, 21 Jan 2021
Back to Season 2

Season Two
Episode 19

https://soundcloud.com/sexual-happiness-podcast/s2e19-getting-hand-sy-the-lovehoney-guide-to-second-base-with-karley-sciortino

Getting Hand-sy: The Lovehoney Guide to Second Base
(with Karley Sciortino)

When it comes to sex, are you using your hands to their full potential? While we may study up to be the best at oral we possibly can be, some of us forget just how important hand play is for getting your lover off.

Join Nick, Violet and special guest, Karley Sciortino, as we discuss some of the best ways to use your paws to create more phwoar in the bedroom.

:lh_heart_green: Lovehoney, 29 Jan 2021

S2E19 - Getting Hand-sy:
The Lovehoney Guide to Second Base

(with Karley Sciortino)

This week Nick and Violet are talking with author, sex columnist and producer, Karley Sciortino about getting ‘handsy’, and discuss why hand play is an important part of sex, with or without penetration.

We’re talking fingering, hand jobs, tickling, teasing, stroking, rubbing and everything else that those delicious digits are capable of to arouse both yourself and your partner.

Touch is a primary erotic sense and as such your hands are the one of the most potent sexual toys and tools of communication that you possess.

So, how do we make the most of these magnificent moan inducers, and what are some (ahem) handy tips and techniques for realising a more fulfilling, intimate sexual experience?

Got a question or subject you want us to cover? Email us at podcast@lovehoney.com.

I listened to it and…
0 voters

Back to Season 2

1 Like

:lh_heart_green: Lovehoney, 04 Feb 2021
Back to Season 2

Season Two
Episode 20

https://soundcloud.com/sexual-happiness-podcast/s2e21-how-does-pregnancy-affect-your-sex-life-with-cam-fraser-and-edde-masson

How Does Pregnancy Affect Your Sex Life?
(with Cam Fraser and Edde Masson)

Pregnancy is perhaps the biggest change a human’s body can go through. As the body shifts and grows, making space to carry a tiny person, our hormones go into overdrive and we may not feel like ourselves. So, how do you deal with morning sickness, sleepless nights and a constantly changing body, while having a healthy, happy sex life?

In this episode, Violet is joined by sex coach, Cam Fraser and his pregnant partner, Edde Masson, as they discuss how pregnancy has affected their sex life and what you can do to feel close to your partner during times of change.

:lh_heart_green: Lovehoney, 05 Feb 2021

S2E20 - How Does Pregnancy Affect Your Sex Life?
(with Cam Fraser and Edde Masson)

This week Violet is chatting with male sex coach, Cam Fraser and his partner, singer songwriter, Edde Masson,, about sex when you are pregnant.

With all the monumental changes in your body and mind that pregnancy brings, how do you blend impending motherhood with your sexuality? In what ways can this new state of being affect both you and your partner’s desire and libio, or lack thereof?

From fears about the fragility of a pregnant body, or ‘bumping heads’ with the growing baby, to finding the whole situation hugely arousing; embracing the changes that this new normal brings can be challenging.

Perhaps one of you feels completely non-sexual (morning sickness is not the best aphrodisiac), while your partner is incredibly sexually charged and rampant? What are some great pregnancy positions to try, and how can you connect deeply without penetrative sex?

I listened to it and…
0 voters

Back to Season 2

1 Like

:lh_heart_green: Lovehoney, 29 Jan 2021
Back to Season 2

Season Two
Episode 21

https://soundcloud.com/sexual-happiness-podcast/s2e20-should-i-buy-my-friend-a-sex-toy-with-krystyna-hutchinson

Should I Buy My Friend
A Sex Toy?

(with Krystyna Hutchinson)

Is it weird to buy your friends a sex toy as a gift? Join Nick, Violet and special guest, Krystyna Hutchinson, as they discuss what they think is appropriate to share with our friends in regards to our sex lives.

Is sharing caring, or is this one thing we need to keep quiet?

:lh_heart_green: Lovehoney, 12 Feb 2021

S2E21 - Should I Buy My Friend A Sex Toy?
(with Krystyna Hutchinson)

This week Nick and Violet are joined by writer, actor, comedian and co-host of the podcast ‘Guys We fucked’, Krystyna Hutchinson, to chat about the concept of buying and giving sex toys to your friends.

Are you comfortable talking about sex with your friends? Is it Ok when you’re single, but ‘oversharing’ when you’re married or coupled-up and know each others’ partners?

Maybe it’s a cultural, gender, age or sexuality issue that makes some of us shy and others so vocal and uninhibited? Would you consider buying a friend a sex toy - and how do you pick one?

Sod the bath bombs and novelty socks - bring on the vibrating cocks rings, clitoral stimulators and butt plugs! Sex toys are fabulous presents in the right situation for the right person - superb for giggles and also gratitude… just remember to read the room.

I listened to it and…
0 voters

Back to Season 2

1 Like

:lh_heart_green: Lovehoney, 17 Feb 2021
Back to Season 2

Season Two
Episode 22

https://soundcloud.com/sexual-happiness-podcast/s2e22-how-to-talk-dirty

How To Talk Dirty

There’s nothing sexier than a spot of dirty talk. It’s brilliant for setting the mood, building anticipation and improving sexual communication.

But what if you have no idea how to start? Or worse, you get tongue tied and start talking about the economy?

Never fear, Lovehoney is here! Join Anna, Violet and Nick as they discuss how to talk dirty. From what to do if you get stuck, to finding a style of dirty talk to suit you.

:lh_heart_green: Lovehoney, 19 Feb 2021

S2E22 - How to Talk Dirty

This week Nick, Violet and Anna are discussing how to talk dirty, what it brings to the bedroom and how to best express yourself.

Would you be relieved to know that you are not the only one who finds talking dirty to you partner completely awks… or it just sends you in to fits of embarrassed giggles?

Take in that deep sigh of relief and check out some top advice from our Lovehoney experts on how to push on through to the other side and get graphic by finding out what your 'cringe words ’ are, how to enjoy giving and receiving positive reinforcement, and the best way to phrase your words to ensure you and your partner feel comfortable and of course, totally turned on.

I listened to it and…
0 voters

Back to Season 2

1 Like

:lh_heart_green: Lovehoney, 25 Feb 2021
Back to Season 2

Season Two
Episode 23

https://soundcloud.com/sexual-happiness-podcast/s2e23-top-10-sex-facts-that-blew-our-minds-this-season

Top 10 Sex Facts That Blew Our Minds This Season

We’ve learned so much about sex this season. From which historical figures were freaks in the sheets, to how a keen sense of smell affects your sex life, we feel more knowledgeable about the old mattress mambo than ever before.

To celebrate our new found wisdom, we’ve compiled some of our favourite facts into our final episode of season two. Did yours make the cut? Let us know in the comments.

:lh_heart_green: Lovehoney, 26 Feb 2021

S2E23 - Top 10 Sex Facts That Blew Our Minds This Season

As this is the last episode of the season, Anna is taking a look at the top 10 fantastical sex facts that have kept us all wide-eyed and entertained over the last few months.

Who knew that Queen Victoria was an insatiable sex fiend, or that the origins of the now prolific rabbit vibrator shape originated in Japan, in a bizarre turn of events - and strict anti-obscenity laws - that meant sex toys were made to look like cute animals; beavers, turtles and even kanagaroos to disguise their true calling.

Can you guess who bought the world’s most expensive sex toy in 2004 for $1.8 million… and who was it given to? Or that ‘Penis Captivus’ is actually a thing - sex crow bar anyone?

These gems are just a few of our favourite sex facts and we can’t wait to discover more as we move forward to Season 3, where we hope you will join us!

If you have a question or subject you want us to cover? Email us at podcast@lovehoney.com, or comment below.

I listened to it and…
0 voters

Back to Season 2

3 Likes

And that’s the end of Season Two, and the end of the archive so far. But not to fear, I will add any new ones as and when they appear. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

2 Likes

There’s a Season 3! :partying_face::tada::balloon:

Lovehoney Sexual Happiness Podcast 2021

:lh_heart_green: Season Three :lh_heart_green:
Season One | Play at Home | Season Two

Listen Forum Posts Blogs
01 Discovering Your Sexuality As An Adult (With Catherine Bohart) (38:57) 04 Jun
02 Exploring Gender Expression in the Bedroom (with Sarah Keyworth) (46:33) 18 Jun
03 How to Have Great Postpartum Sex (with Tamica Wilder) (45:50) 02 Jul
04 How to Have a Threesome (with Zachary Zane) (34:31) 16 Jul
05 Dealing With Erectile Dysfunction and Other Sexual Issues (with Justin Lehmiller) (36:25) 30 Jul
06 Sexually Empowered (with Lucy Dawson) (42:58) 13 Aug
07 How to Have a Happy Healthy Vulva (with Sarah Mulindwa) (48:13) 13 Aug
08 Why You Need to Stop Faking Orgasms (with Gigi Engle) (50:22) 10 Sep
09 How to Make Sex Kinkier (with Tina Horn) (49:25) (no blog)
10 What is Tantric Sex and How Can You Try it? (with Cam Fraser) (39:37) (no blog)
11 Masturbation Techniques You Need to Try (33:48) (no blog)
12 The Sex Facts That Changed Everything This Season (21:02) (no blog)
00 How to Have a Sexy Little Christmas (32:28) 13 Dec 2021

Season One | Play at Home | Season Two

1 Like

:lh_heart_green: Lovehoney, 04 Jun 2021
Back to Season 3

Season Three
Episode 01

https://soundcloud.com/sexual-happiness-podcast/s3e1-having-your-first-same-sex-experience

Discovering Your Sexuality As An Adult
(With Catherine Bohart)

Has someone you hadn’t expected caught your eye? Have you started to think you may not be as poker straight as you once thought? Well, this is the episode for you.

Joined by the hilarious Catherine Bohart, we guide you through the wonderful world of exploring bisexuality for the first time. Whether you’re worried you won’t know what you’re doing, or confused about your new feelings, don’t worry, we got you.

:lh_heart_green: Lovehoney, 04 Jun 2021

S3E01 - Discovering Your Sexuality as an Adult

This week Anna is joined by comedian, writer and actor; Catherine Bohart, to talk about exploring sexuality as an adult - be it a newly discovered twinkle in your eye, or a first same- sex experience.

Have you experienced unusual stirrings in your loins when you least expected it? Do you find yourself daydreaming or imagining new and different ways of exploring your sexuality? Or are you proactively looking to diversify your heteronormative history?

Whether you’re paranoid that you won’t know what you’re doing and confused about your new feelings, or perhaps panicking that you’ll have to cheat on a partner; don’t worry, we’re here to help and reassure.

To say thank you for listening, we’re also offering you 15% off any purchase at Lovehoney. Use the code PODCAST15 at checkout.

You can also find us on Apple Podcasts, Soundcloud and Spotify, with new episodes released every Friday. Subscribe to stay up-to-date!

I listened to it and…
0 voters

Back to Season 3

2 Likes

:lh_heart_green: Lovehoney, 15 Jun 2021
Back to Season 3

Season Three
Episode 02

https://soundcloud.com/sexual-happiness-podcast/s3e2-exploring-gender-expression-in-the-bedroom-with-sarah-keyworth

Exploring Gender Expression in the Bedroom
(With Sarah Keyworth)

At Lovehoney we believe sex should be a wonderful experience for everyone involved. We’re bigs fans of it (we’re always recommending it to our pals.) But for some people sex is far more complicated, and
can actually mess with their sense of identity.

In this episode, Violet chats with comedian, Sarah Keyworth, to get her take on sex and gender. From learning how to reframe certain sex acts, to discussing how to better communicate with your lover, this episode is all about sex beyond the binary.

:lh_heart_green: Lovehoney, 18 Jun 2021

S3E02 - Exploring Gender Expression in the Bedroom
(With Sarah Keyworth)

This week Violet is joined by comedian, Sarah Keyworth; creator of the incredible BBC radio series; Are You A Boy Or A Girl?, and they chat candidly about gender expression in the bedroom.

Pink, blue AND all the other colours in the rainbow! What’s the difference between gender and sexuality? Do you find the baffling box ticking confusing, and should we even have to be ‘labelled’ where sexuality is concerned? In simple terms… can’t we just like what we like?

Where sex and gender expression are concerned, expectations and power dynamics are predominantly led by the media, and we’re historically hardwired. So, how do go about confidently expressing your unique individuality as a sexual being and having fun your way?

To say thank you for listening, we’re also offering you 15% off any purchase at Lovehoney. Use the code PODCAST15 at checkout.

I listened to it and…
0 voters

Back to Season 3

1 Like

:lh_heart_green: Lovehoney, 29 Jun 2021
Back to Season 3

Season Three
Episode 03

https://soundcloud.com/sexual-happiness-podcast/s3e3-how-to-have-sex-postpartum-tamica-wilder

How to Have Great Postpartum Sex
(with Tamica Wilder)

In this week’s episode Violet speaks to Tamica Wilder about what new parents need to know about sex after giving birth. As well as talking about the physical challenges, they discuss how to embrace changes in your body and how to get your sexy back after having a baby.

:lh_heart_green: Lovehoney, 02 Jul 2021

S3E03 - How to Have Sex Postpartum
(with Tamica Wilder)

This week Violet is joined by erotic educator, Tamica Wilder, to talk about the challenges of getting your sexy back after having a baby.

Lets face it… having a baby is a mind-blowing and often stressful experience for new parents. There are physical as well as mental challenges that can all impact your ability to feel like a sexual being once again.

Perhaps it’s a time to think outside the box, for example practising ‘mindful masturbation’, while you learn to embrace the changes in your body (if you have given birth), this focusses less on the end goal of orgasm and is all about strengthening your libido with sensual, soothing touch and erotic thought.

Tamica advises making time for yourself and communicating with your partner a priority. Also, taking things slow by giving your body the gift of touch, sound and breath, before moving into a more deeply sexual space - whether that is with a partner or enjoying solo pleasure again.

I listened to it and…
0 voters

Back to Season 3

1 Like

:lh_heart_green: Lovehoney, 06 Jul 2021
Back to Season 3

Season Three
Episode 04

https://soundcloud.com/sexual-happiness-podcast/s3e4-how-to-have-a-threesome-with-zachary-zane

How to Have a Threesome
(With Zachary Zane)

Having a threesome is one of the nation’s most popular sexual fantasies. But, how do you make that dream become a reality? Join Anna and the King of Threesomes himself, Zachary Zane, as they discuss how to have your first threesome.

Whether you’re in a relationship and are looking for a third, or you’re single and on the hunt for like minded people, Zachary breaks down how to find them and how to make the experience as enjoyable as possible.

:lh_heart_green: Lovehoney, 16 Jul 2021

S3E04 - How to Have a Threesome
(with Zachary Zane)

This week Anna is joined by Men’s Health magazine, sex and relationship advice columnist, Lovehoney sexpert and creator of non-fiction erotica BoySlut, Zachary Zane, to talk about how to have a threesome.

Fancy having a threesome? You’re definitely not alone. A ménage à trois is hugely popular fantasy desire, but is it a good idea for everyone? How on earth do you go about bringing up the idea to a partner, and could a third person actually make you feel closer to your other half?

There are definite pros and cons to a threesome depending on your relationship status and whether you are single or in a couple. So, if you do decide to take the polyamorous plunge, how would you find someone, and what would be on a list of do’s and don’ts?

Apps such as Feeld, 3somer and Fetlife are a great source of focussed information if you fancy exploring your options. And remember, it’s all about a fun, fulfilling sexual experience, so communication (as always) is key.

I listened to it and…
0 voters

Back to Season 3

1 Like