Sexual Happiness Podcasts

:lh_heart_yellow: Lovehoney, 01 Dec 2020
Back to Season 2

Season Two
Episode 12

https://soundcloud.com/sexual-happiness-podcast/things-everyone-should-know-about-orgasms

Things Everyone Should Know About Orgasms
(with Zachary Zane)

What are orgasms? How many should you be having? And why can’t I have one?

In this episode Anna and Nick are joined by GQ sex columnist and general sexpert, Zachary Zane, to talk everything orgasm.

Whether you’re struggling to get there with a partner, having yours too fast, or are just looking for ways to make yours even better, Zachary and the team tell you everything you need to know about the big O.

:lh_heart_yellow: Lovehoney, 04 Dec 2020

S2E12 - Everything You Need to Know About Orgasms
(with Zachary Zane)

This week Nick and Anna are joined by sex and relationships writer, Zachary Zane, and they’re talking about orgasms.

What exactly is an orgasm, and how does the ‘cuddle hormone’ work? Did you know that ejaculation and orgasm are two diffrerent things, and that when you climax part of your brain shuts down resulting in that blissful (if fleeting) feeling of total relaxation?

Are orgasms necessary for a healthy sex life - and indeed a healthier life in general? And what can you do if you are struggling to climax, want them to be more powerful, or want to become multi-orgasmic?

Alongside this hot topic the team share some little-known sex facts and the answers to your questions.

Got a question or subject you want us to cover? Email us at podcast@lovehoney.com, or comment below.

I listened to it and…
  • I loved it :heart:
  • I laughed :joy:
  • I learned something :nerd_face:
  • I cringed :astonished:
  • I wish I’d not :hear_no_evil:
0 voters

Back to Season 2

1 Like