Sexual Happiness Podcasts

:lh_heart_yellow: Lovehoney, 10 Dec 2020
Back to Season 2

Season Two
Episode 13

https://soundcloud.com/sexual-happiness-podcast/s2e13-why-non-penetrative-sex-is-the-best

Why Non-Penetrative Sex is the Best

Sex is about a lot more than making babies, so why are we always so focused on penetration?

Sexual play comes in all shapes and sizes and some of the most satisfying has nothing to do with ‘traditional intercourse’. From oral play to spanking, there are so many ways to explore your partner’s body.

In this episode, Nick, Anna and Violet discuss the benefits of penetration-free sex, as well as giving some tips on how to have incredible orgasms, without going all the way.

:lh_heart_yellow: Lovehoney, 11 Dec 2020

S2E13 - Why Non-Penetrative Sex is the Best

This week Nick, Anna and Violet are talking about non-penetrative sex and why it can totally rock your world!

Did you know that ‘outercourse’ is an actual word and that this external form of erotic play is actually an incredibly powerful and versatile way to stimulate all manner of hot spots and erogenous zones.

Is defining penetrative sex as the only ‘real’ form of sex, heteronormative and limiting? Some people just don’t like it, and find it less pleasurable, unable to orgasm and even painful.

There are many reasons why external stimulation is often the best sex that you will ever have. So, what are some of the ways you can have mind-blowing outercourse… and just for the record, here at Lovehoney, we passionately believe that sex is all inclusive and means whatever in this wonderful wild world you want it to mean!

Alongside this hot topic the team share some little-known sex facts and the answers to your questions.

Got a question or subject you want us to cover? Email us at podcast@lovehoney.com, or comment below.

I listened to it and…
  • I loved it :heart:
  • I laughed :joy:
  • I learned something :nerd_face:
  • I cringed :astonished:
  • I wish I’d not :hear_no_evil:
0 voters

Back to Season 2

1 Like