Sexual Happiness Podcasts

:lh_heart_yellow: Lovehoney, 15 Dec 2020
Back to Season 2

Season Two
Episode 14

https://soundcloud.com/sexual-happiness-podcast/s2e14-what-can-sexy-games-do-for-your-sex-life-with-steve-bugeja-and-lily-ofarrell

What can Sexy Games Do For Your Sex Life?
(with Steve Bugeja and Lily O’Farrell)

Should you give strip poker, sex dice or naked Twister a try? We think you should!

In this episode, Nick and Violet are joined by comedian couple, Steve Bugeja and Lily O’Farrell, to discuss why having a sense of humour is an essential part of being a good lover, and how sexy games can boost your couple’s play.

:lh_heart_yellow: Lovehoney, 14 Dec 2020

S2E14 - What Can Sexy Games Do For Your Sex Life?
(with Steve Bugeja and Lily O’Farrell)

This week Nick and Violet are joined by sexy feminist cartoonist, Lily O’Farrell and her partner - comedian, Steve Bugeja. The subject of their enlightening chat-fest is sexy games and what they can do for your sex life.

So… are you a game player? Are there cards, boards and dice involved, or would your equivalent be something more organic and less structured?

Sexy games can be a fantastic way to build anticipation and create intimacy and raise levels of communication, so can be an ideal gateway or foreplay to trying new ‘more adventurous’ scenarios.

Playing games can be used to spice-up your lovelife, inject humour and laughter, and also to add romance to a relationship. So what are some ways to get your game on and get yourself match ready?

Alongside this hot topic the team share some little-known sex facts and the answers to your questions.

Got a question or subject you want us to cover? Email us at podcast@lovehoney.com, or comment below.

I listened to it and…
  • I loved it :heart:
  • I laughed :joy:
  • I learned something :nerd_face:
  • I cringed :astonished:
  • I wish I’d not :hear_no_evil:
0 voters

Back to Season 2

1 Like