Sexual Happiness Podcasts

:lh_heart_yellow: Lovehoney, 21 Dec 2020
Back to Season 2

Season Two
Episode 00

https://soundcloud.com/sexual-happiness-podcast/the-best-bits-of-the-sexual-happiness-podcast-2020

The Best Bits of The Sexual Happiness Podcast 2020

It may have been a rough year, but our podcast hit new heights. We’ve covered some great topics, answered your questions, shared amazing facts and welcomed so many new listeners. Thank you to everyone who has listened so far. We hope we’ve got you thinking and talking about sex on a more regular basis.

Check out some of our favourite bits of this year’s podcast. Featuring guests: Desiree Burch, Rose Matafeo, Ashley Cobb, Lily O’Farell, Steve Bugeja, Zachary Zane, Scotty Unfamous, and of course our hosts, Nick, Sam, Violet and Anna.

Get out of here 2020, bring on 2021 and more sexual happiness!

:lh_heart_yellow: Lovehoney, 25 Dec 2020

The Best Bits of The Sexual Happiness Podcast 2020

This week Anna and Violet are taking a look back at some of their favourite parts of this year’s podcasts.

Let’s face it… 2020 has not been the best year (understatement), but what with it being Christmas, a festive and fruity feeling has come over us here at Lovehoney (now virtual) HQ, and bringing with it flashbacks of some of the more memorable episodes, guests, facts learned and giggles shared.

So from all us to all of you, we wish you a very sexy Christmas, and present to you a roundup of our best bits to raise a smile, an eyebrow and anything else that tickles your fancy.

Got a question or subject you want us to cover? Email us at podcast@lovehoney.com, or comment below.

You can find us on iTunes, Soundcloud and Spotify, with new episodes released every Friday. Subscribe to stay up-to-date!

I listened to it and…
  • I loved it :heart:
  • I laughed :joy:
  • I learned something :nerd_face:
  • I cringed :astonished:
  • I wish I’d not :hear_no_evil:
0 voters

Back to Season 2

1 Like