Sexual Happiness Podcasts

:lh_heart_green: Lovehoney, 14 Jan 2021
Back to Season 2

Season Two
Episode 17

https://soundcloud.com/sexual-happiness-podcast/s2e17-how-to-explore-bdsm-when-youre-single-af

How To Explore BDSM When You’re Single AF

Interested in the wonderful world of BDSM, but don’t have a partner to play with? Fear not! In this episode, Nick, Anna and Violet discuss ways you can explore BDSM on your own.

From understanding which role suits you best to getting to know the community, to playing with bondage inspired sex toys, this episode is all about discovery, exploration and new realms of pleasure.

:lh_heart_green: Lovehoney, 15 Jan 2021

S2E17 - How To Explore BDSM When You’re Single AF

This week Nick, Violet and Anna are chatting candidly about the many lone pleasure seekers out there, and how to go about exploring and getting involved with BDSM.

BDSM - bondage and discipline, dominance and submission, sadism and masochism; can open-up a whole new fantasy world of erotic pleasure, and is accessible to everyone, including solo players and singletons alike.

Take time to explore your sexuality - are a sub or a Dom? Maybe use online media resources, podcasts/audio books and erotica to discover what turns you on.

Why not expand your self-love repertoire by including some BDSM toys in your play list. And, If you already know your specific kink, then maybe give erotic meditation a go, or get involved with BDSM communities. And, always remember to play safe.

Alongside this hot topic the team share some little-known sex facts and the answers to your questions.

Got a question or subject you want us to cover? Email us at podcast@lovehoney.com, or comment below.

I listened to it and…
  • I loved it :heart:
  • I laughed :joy:
  • I learned something :nerd_face:
  • I cringed :astonished:
  • I wish I’d not :hear_no_evil:
0 voters

Back to Season 2

1 Like