Sexual Happiness Podcasts

:lh_heart_green: Lovehoney, 21 Jan 2021
Back to Season 2

Season Two
Episode 19

https://soundcloud.com/sexual-happiness-podcast/s2e19-getting-hand-sy-the-lovehoney-guide-to-second-base-with-karley-sciortino

Getting Hand-sy: The Lovehoney Guide to Second Base
(with Karley Sciortino)

When it comes to sex, are you using your hands to their full potential? While we may study up to be the best at oral we possibly can be, some of us forget just how important hand play is for getting your lover off.

Join Nick, Violet and special guest, Karley Sciortino, as we discuss some of the best ways to use your paws to create more phwoar in the bedroom.

:lh_heart_green: Lovehoney, 29 Jan 2021

S2E19 - Getting Hand-sy:
The Lovehoney Guide to Second Base

(with Karley Sciortino)

This week Nick and Violet are talking with author, sex columnist and producer, Karley Sciortino about getting ‘handsy’, and discuss why hand play is an important part of sex, with or without penetration.

We’re talking fingering, hand jobs, tickling, teasing, stroking, rubbing and everything else that those delicious digits are capable of to arouse both yourself and your partner.

Touch is a primary erotic sense and as such your hands are the one of the most potent sexual toys and tools of communication that you possess.

So, how do we make the most of these magnificent moan inducers, and what are some (ahem) handy tips and techniques for realising a more fulfilling, intimate sexual experience?

Alongside this hot topic the team share some little-known sex facts and the answers to your questions.

Got a question or subject you want us to cover? Email us at podcast@lovehoney.com.

I listened to it and…
  • I loved it :heart:
  • I laughed :joy:
  • I learned something :nerd_face:
  • I cringed :astonished:
  • I wish I’d not :hear_no_evil:
0 voters

Back to Season 2

1 Like