Sexual Happiness Podcasts

:lh_heart_green: Lovehoney, 29 Jan 2021
Back to Season 2

Season Two
Episode 21

https://soundcloud.com/sexual-happiness-podcast/s2e20-should-i-buy-my-friend-a-sex-toy-with-krystyna-hutchinson

Should I Buy My Friend
A Sex Toy?

(with Krystyna Hutchinson)

Is it weird to buy your friends a sex toy as a gift? Join Nick, Violet and special guest, Krystyna Hutchinson, as they discuss what they think is appropriate to share with our friends in regards to our sex lives.

Is sharing caring, or is this one thing we need to keep quiet?

:lh_heart_green: Lovehoney, 12 Feb 2021

S2E21 - Should I Buy My Friend A Sex Toy?
(with Krystyna Hutchinson)

This week Nick and Violet are joined by writer, actor, comedian and co-host of the podcast ‘Guys We fucked’, Krystyna Hutchinson, to chat about the concept of buying and giving sex toys to your friends.

Are you comfortable talking about sex with your friends? Is it Ok when you’re single, but ‘oversharing’ when you’re married or coupled-up and know each others’ partners?

Maybe it’s a cultural, gender, age or sexuality issue that makes some of us shy and others so vocal and uninhibited? Would you consider buying a friend a sex toy - and how do you pick one?

Sod the bath bombs and novelty socks - bring on the vibrating cocks rings, clitoral stimulators and butt plugs! Sex toys are fabulous presents in the right situation for the right person - superb for giggles and also gratitude… just remember to read the room.

Alongside this hot topic the team share some little-known sex facts and the answers to your questions.

Got a question or subject you want us to cover? Email us at podcast@lovehoney.com, or comment below.

I listened to it and…
  • I loved it :heart:
  • I laughed :joy:
  • I learned something :nerd_face:
  • I cringed :astonished:
  • I wish I’d not :hear_no_evil:
0 voters

Back to Season 2

1 Like