Sexual Happiness Podcasts

:lh_heart_green: Lovehoney, 17 Feb 2021
Back to Season 2

Season Two
Episode 22

https://soundcloud.com/sexual-happiness-podcast/s2e22-how-to-talk-dirty

How To Talk Dirty

There’s nothing sexier than a spot of dirty talk. It’s brilliant for setting the mood, building anticipation and improving sexual communication.

But what if you have no idea how to start? Or worse, you get tongue tied and start talking about the economy?

Never fear, Lovehoney is here! Join Anna, Violet and Nick as they discuss how to talk dirty. From what to do if you get stuck, to finding a style of dirty talk to suit you.

:lh_heart_green: Lovehoney, 19 Feb 2021

S2E22 - How to Talk Dirty

This week Nick, Violet and Anna are discussing how to talk dirty, what it brings to the bedroom and how to best express yourself.

Would you be relieved to know that you are not the only one who finds talking dirty to you partner completely awks… or it just sends you in to fits of embarrassed giggles?

Take in that deep sigh of relief and check out some top advice from our Lovehoney experts on how to push on through to the other side and get graphic by finding out what your 'cringe words ’ are, how to enjoy giving and receiving positive reinforcement, and the best way to phrase your words to ensure you and your partner feel comfortable and of course, totally turned on.

Alongside this hot topic the team share some little-known sex facts and the answers to your questions.

Got a question or subject you want us to cover? Email us at podcast@lovehoney.com, or comment below.

I listened to it and…
  • I loved it :heart:
  • I laughed :joy:
  • I learned something :nerd_face:
  • I cringed :astonished:
  • I wish I’d not :hear_no_evil:
0 voters

Back to Season 2

1 Like