Sexual Happiness Podcasts

:lh_heart_green: Lovehoney, 25 Feb 2021
Back to Season 2

Season Two
Episode 23

https://soundcloud.com/sexual-happiness-podcast/s2e23-top-10-sex-facts-that-blew-our-minds-this-season

Top 10 Sex Facts That Blew Our Minds This Season

We’ve learned so much about sex this season. From which historical figures were freaks in the sheets, to how a keen sense of smell affects your sex life, we feel more knowledgeable about the old mattress mambo than ever before.

To celebrate our new found wisdom, we’ve compiled some of our favourite facts into our final episode of season two. Did yours make the cut? Let us know in the comments.

:lh_heart_green: Lovehoney, 26 Feb 2021

S2E23 - Top 10 Sex Facts That Blew Our Minds This Season

As this is the last episode of the season, Anna is taking a look at the top 10 fantastical sex facts that have kept us all wide-eyed and entertained over the last few months.

Who knew that Queen Victoria was an insatiable sex fiend, or that the origins of the now prolific rabbit vibrator shape originated in Japan, in a bizarre turn of events - and strict anti-obscenity laws - that meant sex toys were made to look like cute animals; beavers, turtles and even kanagaroos to disguise their true calling.

Can you guess who bought the world’s most expensive sex toy in 2004 for $1.8 million… and who was it given to? Or that ‘Penis Captivus’ is actually a thing - sex crow bar anyone?

These gems are just a few of our favourite sex facts and we can’t wait to discover more as we move forward to Season 3, where we hope you will join us!

If you have a question or subject you want us to cover? Email us at podcast@lovehoney.com, or comment below.

I listened to it and…
  • I loved it :heart:
  • I laughed :joy:
  • I learned something :nerd_face:
  • I cringed :astonished:
  • I wish I’d not :hear_no_evil:
0 voters

Back to Season 2

3 Likes