Sexual Happiness Podcasts

:lh_heart_green: Lovehoney, 04 Jun 2021
Back to Season 3

Season Three
Episode 01

https://soundcloud.com/sexual-happiness-podcast/s3e1-having-your-first-same-sex-experience

Discovering Your Sexuality As An Adult
(With Catherine Bohart)

Has someone you hadn’t expected caught your eye? Have you started to think you may not be as poker straight as you once thought? Well, this is the episode for you.

Joined by the hilarious Catherine Bohart, we guide you through the wonderful world of exploring bisexuality for the first time. Whether you’re worried you won’t know what you’re doing, or confused about your new feelings, don’t worry, we got you.

:lh_heart_green: Lovehoney, 04 Jun 2021

S3E01 - Discovering Your Sexuality as an Adult

This week Anna is joined by comedian, writer and actor; Catherine Bohart, to talk about exploring sexuality as an adult - be it a newly discovered twinkle in your eye, or a first same- sex experience.

Have you experienced unusual stirrings in your loins when you least expected it? Do you find yourself daydreaming or imagining new and different ways of exploring your sexuality? Or are you proactively looking to diversify your heteronormative history?

Whether you’re paranoid that you won’t know what you’re doing and confused about your new feelings, or perhaps panicking that you’ll have to cheat on a partner; don’t worry, we’re here to help and reassure.

Alongside this hot topic the team share some little-known sex facts and the answers to your questions.

Got a question or subject you want us to cover? Email us at podcast@lovehoney.com.

To say thank you for listening, we’re also offering you 15% off any purchase at Lovehoney. Use the code PODCAST15 at checkout.

You can also find us on Apple Podcasts, Soundcloud and Spotify, with new episodes released every Friday. Subscribe to stay up-to-date!

I listened to it and…
  • I loved it :heart:
  • I laughed :joy:
  • I learned something :nerd_face:
  • I cringed :astonished:
  • I wish I’d not :hear_no_evil:
0 voters

Back to Season 3

2 Likes