Sexual Happiness Podcasts

:lh_heart_green: Lovehoney, 15 Jun 2021
Back to Season 3

Season Three
Episode 02

https://soundcloud.com/sexual-happiness-podcast/s3e2-exploring-gender-expression-in-the-bedroom-with-sarah-keyworth

Exploring Gender Expression in the Bedroom
(With Sarah Keyworth)

At Lovehoney we believe sex should be a wonderful experience for everyone involved. We’re bigs fans of it (we’re always recommending it to our pals.) But for some people sex is far more complicated, and
can actually mess with their sense of identity.

In this episode, Violet chats with comedian, Sarah Keyworth, to get her take on sex and gender. From learning how to reframe certain sex acts, to discussing how to better communicate with your lover, this episode is all about sex beyond the binary.

:lh_heart_green: Lovehoney, 18 Jun 2021

S3E02 - Exploring Gender Expression in the Bedroom
(With Sarah Keyworth)

This week Violet is joined by comedian, Sarah Keyworth; creator of the incredible BBC radio series; Are You A Boy Or A Girl?, and they chat candidly about gender expression in the bedroom.

Pink, blue AND all the other colours in the rainbow! What’s the difference between gender and sexuality? Do you find the baffling box ticking confusing, and should we even have to be ‘labelled’ where sexuality is concerned? In simple terms… can’t we just like what we like?

Where sex and gender expression are concerned, expectations and power dynamics are predominantly led by the media, and we’re historically hardwired. So, how do go about confidently expressing your unique individuality as a sexual being and having fun your way?

Alongside this hot topic the team share some little-known sex facts and the answers to your questions.

Got a question or subject you want us to cover? Email us at podcast@lovehoney.com.

To say thank you for listening, we’re also offering you 15% off any purchase at Lovehoney. Use the code PODCAST15 at checkout.

You can also find us on Apple Podcasts, Soundcloud and Spotify, with new episodes released every Friday. Subscribe to stay up-to-date!

I listened to it and…
  • I loved it :heart:
  • I laughed :joy:
  • I learned something :nerd_face:
  • I cringed :astonished:
  • I wish I’d not :hear_no_evil:
0 voters

Back to Season 3

1 Like