Sexual Happiness Podcasts

:lh_heart_green: Lovehoney, 06 Jul 2021
Back to Season 3

Season Three
Episode 04

https://soundcloud.com/sexual-happiness-podcast/s3e4-how-to-have-a-threesome-with-zachary-zane

How to Have a Threesome
(With Zachary Zane)

Having a threesome is one of the nation’s most popular sexual fantasies. But, how do you make that dream become a reality? Join Anna and the King of Threesomes himself, Zachary Zane, as they discuss how to have your first threesome.

Whether you’re in a relationship and are looking for a third, or you’re single and on the hunt for like minded people, Zachary breaks down how to find them and how to make the experience as enjoyable as possible.

:lh_heart_green: Lovehoney, 16 Jul 2021

S3E04 - How to Have a Threesome
(with Zachary Zane)

This week Anna is joined by Men’s Health magazine, sex and relationship advice columnist, Lovehoney sexpert and creator of non-fiction erotica BoySlut, Zachary Zane, to talk about how to have a threesome.

Fancy having a threesome? You’re definitely not alone. A ménage à trois is hugely popular fantasy desire, but is it a good idea for everyone? How on earth do you go about bringing up the idea to a partner, and could a third person actually make you feel closer to your other half?

There are definite pros and cons to a threesome depending on your relationship status and whether you are single or in a couple. So, if you do decide to take the polyamorous plunge, how would you find someone, and what would be on a list of do’s and don’ts?

Apps such as Feeld, 3somer and Fetlife are a great source of focussed information if you fancy exploring your options. And remember, it’s all about a fun, fulfilling sexual experience, so communication (as always) is key.

Alongside this hot topic the team share some little-known sex facts and the answers to your questions.

Got a question or subject you want us to cover? Email us at podcast@lovehoney.com.

To say thank you for listening, we’re also offering you 15% off any purchase at Lovehoney. Use the code PODCAST15 at checkout.

You can also find us on Apple Podcasts, Soundcloud and Spotify, with new episodes released every Friday. Subscribe to stay up-to-date!

I listened to it and…
  • I loved it :heart:
  • I laughed :joy:
  • I learned something :nerd_face:
  • I cringed :astonished:
  • I wish I’d not :hear_no_evil:
0 voters

Back to Season 3

1 Like