Sexy jobs

Hi everyone

Does anyone have a job that’s often thought by other people to be really sexy and used in roleplay/ fantasies, but in reality is really boring?

2 Likes

I work in fashion and go on photo shoots which many think how wonderful it must be to help dress all the models and measure them up as they strut around naked but it’s pretty much opposite lol

3 Likes

I’m a tester for Lovehoney - never boring :grin:

oh, and a software Company, nerd role play anyone?

9 Likes

Same here for nerd roleplay! I’m an IT Engineer, glasses, high vis jacket, pending getting my full body harness and hard hat! It mostly consists of me sitting at a desk stressing and writing or walking around, talking to people, none of the coding or high pressure hacking/access to information that are in the movies! Oh and occasionally on the floor or in tight spaces tying cables up and coming out covered in dirt and dust!

5 Likes

I am a welder fabricator and my OH finds it sexy me working with steel and all the hot work i do along and the big heavy equipment with my work clothes and come home dirty and sweaty but i think she is just abit strange but i like it i wouldn’t class mine as sexy :joy::joy:

1 Like

Now I’d LOVE to work for LH

1 Like

yeah, me too :grin:

1 Like

Same would be amazing !!

Civil service err… a great big no :persevere::joy:

Before the kids I was working at a funeral directors, I would seriously be worried :flushed: if anyone found that a sexy job. Hubby now works on the skips and he comes home all dirty and sweaty :drooling_face: I run my fingers over his sweaty chest and back and kiss him :biting_lip:

1 Like

I used to be a fashion photographer, I was pretty high up in my profession and worked with many household names on big campaigns.
Unless you live under a rock you’ll almost certainly have seen my work in the 90s / 2000’s. I retired early in 2011.

Often thought of as a glamorous sexy job and to be fair it had its moments but mostly long days and hard work especially if we were on a deadline.

3 Likes

I’m a veterinary nurse. I guess people may think nurses are sexy but being surrounded by animals isn’t sexy. My scrubs aren’t very flattering either!

I meet some cute critters but I also meet some really poorly ones.

2 Likes

During my main working career I was a machinist and do not think too many thought that was sexy in the least . As a firefighter , EMT and rescue diver there were more than a couple of times women would hit on me while on a call . Several time patients were rather forward and a bit touchy feely . Others firefighters often said " did she have a head injury ?" Directing traffic on a very hot day a carload of very sexy bikini clad young ladies with a cooler full of beer wanted me to go to a lake with them . I genuinely would have loved to , but the rest of my crew may have frowned on that .

1 Like

I find the thought of a lady in scrubs very sexy and a great turn on. @Lorna_T

1 Like

Back when younger I worked as a cocktail waitress in a nightclub used to wear all the gear leotard fishnets and heels.Was hard work late hours and very hard on the feet lol

4 Likes

I don’t know being under a desk with an bum in the air could be sexy to some :joy:. Just the person under the desk isn’t having the good time. It’s the people checking them ou.

2 Likes

@Oldman I’m a Machinist too and there’s definitely nothing sexy about that… although some may like the idea of the skill involved, manual labour, Lifting heavy jobs, overalls dirty and oily hands/face.

But I doubt it :laughing:

3 Likes

Had a few of those experiences, came up from under a desk and had a few people staring, doesn’t help that I have a big bum :joy: :joy:

5 Likes

I love you already! :heart:

As for scrubs… it’s who’s in 'em that counts. :wink: - A few years ago I used to seriously look forward to taking my dog for routine jabs and stuff, and I used to insist on being seen by a specific vet (on the entirely spurious pretext that she had “won my dog’s trust”). The reason: she was Italian, her name was Giovanna, and she was SPECTACULARLY GORGEOUS! :yum:

4 Likes

don’t know if considered sexy but I’m a cleaner :laughing:

1 Like