Sexy Panties for males

Seen lots on here about men loveing to wear ladies lingerie, what style / sort of panties would those in the know recommend for the right mix of sexy and comfort?

There's some nice styles here in the guys section but think you want true girls pants to wear, so look in any department store, the sales people will simply assume you're buying for your partner or buy online, any thong with more material at the front to hold our bits will work, not a really skimpy one even if that's the style you want, or try a gay website they do similar styles too, nothing wrong wearing whatever you want, I've worn the skimpiest of thongs/g's for the last 30 years, no ones going to see other than your partner.

I have it on good authority that you want real women's pants for the turn on factor but men's version of the pants if your wearing them all day.

Soft stretchy lace to accommodate you at the front, and Brazilian or shorts works best.

i don't know this from personal experience (my OH) is not into this but one of my friens is and this is his advice.

Actually bought some recently, just the feel of them gets me all excited. From a personal piont - thongs dont give much room for your bits. As above, soft stretchy lace fits just right for me.

For everyday wear I have mini panties from a well known supermarket. £4 for four pairs, much cheaper than mens boxers and they fit me well. Their lacy thongs are nice as well. I don't want mens sexy knickers, its the fact that they womans panties that gives me the thrill. I like satin/nylon ones as well but there is nothing makes me feel more sexy than wearing stockings and suspenders. I buy these on line and don't mind paying a bit extra for quality stuff.

Some lovely hints and tips, many thanks.

The wife thinks she would like to see me in these:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21856

She says I have a nice bum, so these might be good but i'm not sure about the fit!?

Katecduk wrote:

She says I have a nice bum, so these might be good but i'm not sure about the fit!?

They are lovely.

Lovehoney has a 365 day returns policy, so you've be "safe" to buy them and return them they didn't fit/suit.

Enjoy.

Katecduk wrote:

Hey, I'm a guy and I have these. They are super sexy and you'll fit in the front with no problems.

They are a little tight getting on though - but once on, they are fine. The bow at the back sometimes peeks above trousers etc. so be a little careful if you want them to remain a secret ;)

It does get tricky to contain everything with some styles. Id want relatively large boyshort style panties if I were going to wear them anywhere but the bedroom.