Sexy selfies

Hi everyone, not my first post but first new thread, but I’m sure the combined wisdom should be able to help. I’m working away at the moment and OH has requested some sexy pictures, however, I don’t have the props or attire I would normally have at home and haven’t got much experience taking this sort of photos. I have looked at the LH picture advice but seeing if you lovely folk can offer any further advice. I guess the main things I would like to know is:

What angles/poses would you suggest?
What do you lovely ladies like to see?
And any other advice to get good alluring pictures rather than just a standard Dick pic?

Thanks in advance

5 Likes

Well my favourites from a male are:

A naked chest and face pic.

A visible awakening crotch pic with tight trunk fit boxers on.

A back pic.

An open shirt pic.

Just jeans on with button undone full length pic.

Good luck in whatever you send.

9 Likes

A lot of ideas right there, but the face part is a “danger Will Robinson” for me

1 Like

If it’s to his OH then it’s fine isn’t it? And there’s no intimate “bits” on display

Yep, you have me on that and a case of “my bad”

1 Like

Some good advice from @CurvyJilly there. I can never get any good photos of myself and I’ve tried a lot of times so not much help sorry. Hope it goes well :wink:

1 Like

Chests are always a winner with me and I have a bit of a thing for hands and forearms.
Yeah faces are good too. What about a series of shots each one showing various bits of clothing being removed…like a strip show? Teasing shots of a bare bum or just in nice fitted boxers where you can make out the outline of what lies beneath.

As for poses , laying on the bed or maybe in the bath or shower? Black and white pics can look dramatic and arty too. There’s so much more than just the standard dick pic…although that’s also rather nice! :wink:

9 Likes

You could also probably add in naked butt pic, a peek a boo pic down your chest / stomach just flashing a hint of your penis

Is there anything your OH likes you in (certain underwear?)
Pics of certain poses or angles that might show not quite enough, just a tease?

Ofcourse, it could be a pic of you stroking your erect penis, or after effects of an orgasm on your stomach etc if that is something that is likely to be well received.

4 Likes

Just to say before I get into it, please be careful who you send nudes to, how they are stored etc, and only send if you want to as well - you shouldn’t feel pressured to send nudes if you don’t want to (even if it’s your partner). BUT, nudes can be very fun, so a couple of tips if you do want to give it a go:
(These are all just based on my preferences - obviously everyone will like different things, and I’m sure whatever you send your partner will enjoy)

• Good lighting (natural light if possible, stand in front of light don’t have it coming from behind)
  • No measuring up against household objects (sky remote, deodorant can etc, just no)
  • A clean and uncluttered background is so important
  • A short video nude is my personal favourite :smiling_imp:
  • I personally like a bit of a tease photo with a bit of dick but mostly abs/torso from below if that makes sense?
  • An outline pic is very hot
  • No socks (I find this so off-putting :joy:)
  • Have fun with it and be cheeky in the text reply that goes with the pic - it’s so much easier to respond to a cheeky comment than a lone nude - make it part of the chat rather than sending out of the blue

Most importantly enjoy the process! Try and focus on things you’re confident with or you know your partner loves about you to begin with. Have fun!!

8 Likes

Some sexy pants are always a great hit and with the right lighting it can make an average photo look quality!
Low angles can sometimes emphasis crotch size too

5 Likes

@Lippy18

So I’m thinking about a photo from behind, you on your hands and knees bending right over (might need to use a mirror or photo timer to get a good shot).

Lay down on your side, stretch your arms above your head and clasp your hands together. Then gentle cross one leg over the other (again it will be tricky to take this shot yourself) .

Another pose I love is to go on your knees and sit your bottom back into your heels, also tilt your head backwards - think like a position a girl might be in if she is about to get a facial :zipper_mouth_face:

Just think of ways that a body looks sexy, where you get to show your curves but sometimes it’s hot to see all parts of the body and only little glimpses of dick.
It’s a bit more teasing :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Never even thought to do that, is this really something guys send? That is so cringe! :joy:

4 Likes

Unfortunately, yes! I thankfully haven’t had any of these in a while but it definitely used to be a thing and just so off-putting :joy:

Some cameras can be set up on a tripod then viewed and triggered from a remote device. I got my uploaded selfies with an EOS 800D and iPad. :camera_flash:

1 Like

I normally take loads of pictures at different angles and send my best. I prop my phone up against something and set a timer so you can get in position. Rather than hold the camera down low put it at the same height as your dick as it looks a lot better in photos

2 Likes

You can also get selfie sticks that come with a tiny Bluetooth remote. Just set up your phone so you can see what you’re taking to make it even better. I remember using my standard camera and it was a nightmare :persevere:

Ring lights are also a great investment. Most of them have a phone holder in the middle, too. Basically a light tripod.

5 Likes

Crikey! :exploding_head:

3 Likes

Ooh Matron! :joy:

1 Like

First question. What does the OH like! What really excites them about you… find it and use it :wink:!

3 Likes

Thanks for all the replies lots of helpful advice in there, especially @CurvyJilly, @Cupc8kes and @SexInTheCity but all has been taken on board. Absolutely shattered tonight so won’t be trying anything, but will let you know how I get on. Thanks again :grin:

3 Likes