Sexy selfies

Just to echo the @Mint-Monster, a Bluetooth enabled selfie-stick is worth its weight in gold for doing selfies. You can get a reliable one for about £15 and it gives you so many more options for pictures that you otherwise would struggle to achieve holding your phone.
Personally, I love a good back, neck, and back of the head. Always had a soft spot for what was previously @Senator’s avi…ticked all the boxes for me.

2 Likes

thanks @gosig I still think that was one of my better shots when I was lifting regularly. Could never seem to get that “male model chest” look but my back and shoulders I liked

Finally got round to doing them after a rather manic week. Was an interesting experience, with pretty limited lighting options and only 20" square mirror to work with, but think I’ve got some decent photos. Definitely, much better off with the advice I received from you folk. Going to play around with the filters and stuff tomorrow (don’t know anything about photography or photo editing so could be interesting) and then see how they are received. Thanks again everyone :grin:

3 Likes

Thank you for sharing some of the secrets to your super stunning shots. Your photos rock!

2 Likes

Pleased to report back that they went down very well, despite the limitations. Might be back for more tips as I think I’m going to have to get more creative :joy:. Thanks for all the help though

2 Likes