Sexy Shnugs

I realise lingerie is the wrong category for this but hear me out,
Me and my OH were talking about those onesies with openable patches in the back recently, we ended up looking for some as she loves big warm clothes but we liked the idea of incorporating a sexy side to it, to little surprise good quality ones are hard to come by, we either found thin/low cut/with shorts onesies with the patch and we found ONE site which was make your own but it cost 3 figures, each addition was around £20 to customize so it added up.
It would be awesome to have a winter section where there were sexy warm things… what do you guys think? would you buy?

It could be incorporated into costumes so there could be costumes that are warm but have easy access to the important parts!

1 Like

Hi @1EK!

Have you considered adding this idea to the Pander to me! … PRODUCTS ONLY thread?

Then perhaps your fantasy will become a reality, courtesy of the Lovehoney Forum Organisation Master (AKA the lovely @Lovehoney_Brenna)! :blush:

Thankyou I didn’t know where to post it, I’ve popped it there aswell!

1 Like

@1EK i like your idea, my OH also loves warmth. A difficult combination to achieve mixing warmth and sexy. If I could be achieved it would be perfect for this winter, with the high energy prices.

1 Like