sexy texting

hi all I find sexual texts a real turn on and just wondered if anyone else felt the same way and how you go about it

Hiya :)

My hubby and I do this all the time. It gets us both really turned on and once he's home we're unable to keep our hands off of each other!!

I love doing it most whilst he's at work. The thought of him trying to keep his cool whilst surrounded by lots of business types gets me really worked up 😜

Plus I find he's a lot more honest about what he wants via text. Which is always a plus!!

The wife and I tend to do this when I'm working nights, and usually the texts come through when I'm on my break time, and this adds to the excitement, trying to make sure no one's looking especially when there's picture messages to go along with the written texts of what she's up to and I'm telling her what to do with fingers and toys.
It's a good job that my overalls are quite baggy on me; as I get really turned on and hard.
I'll usually text her when she's on her lunch with here mates and again with a few pics thrown in too.
We're a very broadminded couple and will talk openly what we like to do or to try when we're together.....But when we're texting it takes things to an even higher level, so when my shift has finished for the week, we just can't keep our hands off each other and anything goes.
So I Highly recommend it 😉👍

I agree with rimmer! Sending pics is sooo much fun ;) it adds a whole new element of fun to it!

Hi :) im a really bad sexter! Usually i send a dirty text to my other half when im on a night out and had a few too many! Then when i get home my promises half the time don't follow through because iv either fell asleep or feel a bit worse for wear! Lol 😂 xx

Me and my hubby do a lot of sex texting when he's gone to work on nights. It's a big turn on for him to know that i use toys while we are sexy texting

I adore sexting its so erotic

We do a lot of sexting. Although i was 'told off' recently for nearly causing him to fall down the stairs

I am getting very good at sexting, it is such a turn on ! It really brightens my day.

thanks for all the messages gathered I'm not the only one out there

Sexting is a great way to keep connected. We often start lightly and build up throughout the day or night when he is is away.

Sexting is a great way to keep connected. We often start lightly and build up throughout the day or night when he is is away.

It only works if your wife doesn't keep her personal mobile in her bag at work. Tried it last week and took hours to get a response.

Her work mobile has restricted texting so is a non starter.

hornyhousewife90 your hubby is a very lucky man, so jealous right now

Texting like that is absolutely is a great way to bring you closer

Bought a We-Vibe a little while ago, which brings a whole new meaning to "sexiting"

I love sexting, it's nearly as good as the real thing. Imagination is a very powerful thing my friends!

We love a bit of sexting and when I'm working nights and get bored it's a great way to pass the time whilst keeping my husband awake as well!

I do but Mr kinkyboots doesn't, everytime I try and get some sexting going he will call me. He is not a texter.

I can get OH to sext me sometimes, I love it! I like adding photos too, the racier the better!

Can i ask how you start things off?
I would love to sext my hubby while he is at work but i am so so bad at it.
Would love some tips please.