sexy texting

MrsND wrote:

Can i ask how you start things off?
I would love to sext my hubby while he is at work but i am so so bad at it.
Would love some tips please.

Just a simple "I so want to do you tonight, what do you fancy doing to me" will kick-strart things -

MrsND wrote:

There's lots of ways to start MrsND and depends what you feel most comfortable with. If he has a particular turn on like heels or holdups then why not send him a picture of your stocking tops or heels and show him what you're wearing today. Alternatively you could message him and say you have some time before work and feeling a little horny and ask him if he has any suggestions about what you could do. If you want to make it last all day you could say that you want to give him a treat tonight and ask if he has any requests for your outfit and then keep asking questions and making suggestions about what you're going to do later. My final suggestion is a role play text. Start by setting the scene: extra tuition, maids service etc Hope that helps and happy to help further if I can? AT

MrsND wrote:

Sending him a pic of yourself in some sexy lingerie is a great way to kick it off! No words, just you looking hot! He'll reply with what it's done to him... Game on 😜

Me and captain always enjoy it. I usually start it with something like "mmmm just sitting here thinking about your cock"and go from there. It can be difficult cos usually when we're apart one of us has littlest. I did once have to tell captain to slow down when I had 10 messages when I was working. I couldn't keep up with them lol.

Heyy :) Sexting is one of my biggest turn on, i can get to the point of close to cumming and like a waterfall down below just from sexting. Sending them back is a turn on too though as you get the thrill of knowing you are turning on the other person too. Having an over active imagination comes in handy ;) x

MrsND wrote:

Sexting (for me), is literally describing exactly what you want to do to that person (as if you were doing it that second with them there) in lot of detail. e.g. if you were here right now id be rubbing your ....... til you couldn't help but moan.

Didn't want to be too graphic on the forums so that was quite tame, but hope you get idea :) xx

Yes I find he is more explicit in a text and I get so horny from reading them. I say things like "tonight I am only going to wear 3 things and one of them is a clit clamp what would you like the other 2 to be ?"

AlyBlue wrote:

Heyy :) Sexting is one of my biggest turn on, i can get to the point of close to cumming and like a waterfall down below just from sexting. Sending them back is a turn on too though as you get the thrill of knowing you are turning on the other person too. Having an over active imagination ceomes in handy ;) x

That is exactly what is so erotic about sexting.

For me timing plays a big part! You want to be able to commit enough attention to each other that you can both really get caught up in the moment - whilst also being somewhere slightly risque where such behaviour would be frowned upon!

A quiet day at work is absolutely perfect, and makes sure you really can't wait to get home...

When I'm at work and my wife whatsapp me naughty stuff literally makes my day

I find it So hot to read the other persons sexual thoughts. The more erotic and graphic the better for me. Seeing words being used that theyed struggle to say is very erotic but the ultimate is to hear them describe what's happening to their bodies or doing things to themselves . describing the state of their arousal. It wonderful to hear them tell you how they are going to make you cum.

I've been complimented on my descriptive powers I love erotic writing that's tailored towards a specific person and their arousal.

Hi all, I've tried sexting my OH, but subsequently found out she lets our teenage daughters access her phone, especially when she is driving, which is a problem. She seemed to be okay with it, but we have had to come up with ridiculous lettering and codes. She has never sexted me, but will reply to accept an offer of a cuddle, massage or oral sex, for her, for that evening, imaginatively (!), option A, B, C. 3 weeks ago I offered a very leisurely C, but she wasn't in the mood, which is okay with me, but I then left the offer open and asked her to text me when she wished to call in the offer. 1 week ago I mentioned that she hadn't replied yet, she just acknowledged that she hadn't, but I didn't want to push her on it. Any tips or advice on encouraging her ?

That's tricky as she let's others use her phone, I love your code though! But that won't get things steamy. I guess you could text her when you know (a) she's not at work or busy, (b) she's alone and of course (c) that no one else has her phone!

How about you arrange a 'date night', but arrange to meet her at the restaurant or somewhere nearby? Then when you know she's at home getting ready, you could send her a little flirty text, nothing too sexy just yet. Then whilst at the restaurant you could cheekily caress her ankle or leg with your foot, and then nip off to the loo and send her a text from there, a bit more flirty, telling her what you'd like to do to her after the meal. You'll know she's there and able to read it then, and isn't distracted by driving / work / kids.

I enjoy sexting and used to do it alot in a past relationship ( long distance. ) Send voice messages, text and photos of what we were doing or what we wanted.
My newish O. H really doesn't seem into it no matter how hard I try. Believe me I try!
Really turns me on.
Would love to know how I can get him to try again.
He responded once and was very good, assertive giving me orders.
Demanding photos. I loved it.

Scrumptious- I think it depends on what the text receiver is doing at the time and the mood they are in. My hubby drives a lot so he can't text me back. Timing is everything, which might explain why your OH has done it in the past.

Maybe next time ask if he is busy 😊

Yes I love it but have sent a sexting text to wrong number before lol

Whatsapp seems to work for us; we do this a lot, especially when one of us is away on business. By the time whoever it is comes back, we are literally aching for it.

Sending changing room dare pics, or raunchy pics taken in bars or restaurants or even by the hotel room window by the person travelling is our favourite, with the one at home sending back pics of toys in the heat of battle being the best response

Belles

*sexybabe* wrote:

That's tricky as she let's others use her phone, I love your code though! But that won't get things steamy. I guess you could text her when you know (a) she's not at work or busy, (b) she's alone and of course (c) that no one else has her phone!

How about you arrange a 'date night', but arrange to meet her at the restaurant or somewhere nearby? Then when you know she's at home getting ready, you could send her a little flirty text, nothing too sexy just yet. Then whilst at the restaurant you could cheekily caress her ankle or leg with your foot, and then nip off to the loo and send her a text from there, a bit more flirty, telling her what you'd like to do to her after the meal. You'll know she's there and able to read it then, and isn't distracted by driving / work / kids.

Sexy babe, thanks for the suggestions, but she still wants me to use code even if she is alone. Progress though, she texted me to say she was having a leisurely shower the other day, which is her new found euphemism for using her bullet vibe in the shower, she rarely masturbated previously. I have tried something similar to what you suggested on a "date night", but she declined what I suggested that we do later that evening, she loves oral ! In an effort to get her to initiate, it's always me, I told her that my text offer was valid until she "called it in", all she had to do was text me. That was three weeks ago, a few days ago I reminded her that the "offer" was still there, I'm staying patient. See some of my other posts regarding things we are trying to work through. I love my OH so much, so I'm very happy to keep encouraging her so we improve our sex life together. We are both at an age and stage in our lives where we need to improve our intimacy.

I checked & actually booked in a time for sexting as hes abroad at the minute.
As lil-red-kinky boots suggested.
But I'm left upset & depressed, feeling rejected.
Started off fine. Pictures , Videos & messages. when suddenly he stops & ends it. I'm all aroused & left hanging. Why?? He wont tell me why. Led to a texting row. Never good.
Maybe we are just too different?

My partner and I love it. I generally start by saying that i miss them and want to kiss them so much. Then slowly go into stroking and kisses all over and as she starts to get turned on by that i crank it up a notch . Going into great detail what she has in store for her when i get home. Start simple and build it up. Work on what you know your partner likes. Most importantly don't be embarrassed to say what you want. It's fun and exciting. Enjoy it.