Shaved pubic hair or not?

What to people prefer themselves and their partner to be, I like myself completely shaved, I love the feel of it, I prefer my husband to be shaved as well and thankfully he’s the same. He finds it a lot more pleasurable if we are both shaved.

9 Likes

Both me and my OH prefer shaving

4 Likes

I prefer to keep it very short as regularly keeping it all off can irritate my skin, but too long feels uncomfortable.

I’m pretty lazy though so tend to remove it all at once and then leave it to grow awhile.

MrO doesn’t care a jot if I’m shaved or rocking a full on bush, he’s just as eager to get stuck in. I don’t mind if he shaves or not either.

4 Likes

@Rebekah29 … we are a mature couple and over the last number of years have found being completely shaved buff is much more preferable.
It feels cleaner, think it looks more appealing and feels better for oral sex. I definitely prefer sily smooth , when licking my wifes pussy.
We go to a nudist beach on holiday and would say that the vast majority are buffed , about 90%.

3 Likes

correctly said regrow gives little itiching to men at start. I tried mutliple things like trimming, razor or veet but whenever hair start to regrow itiching starts which i don`t like.

I’d really love to see what everyone else thinks on this so… Have a poll!

• Shaved
  • Trimed
  • Unshaved
  • Other?

0 voters

4 Likes

@Fantasy69 …if you keep shaving once/twice a week it shouldnt itch and the skin becomes used to being shaved.

4 Likes

I prefer mine shaved off, I don’t feel clean if it’s not.

2 Likes

I have been completely for many years while my wife would alternate between shaved and bush. During lockdown we began sunbathing nude on our balcony and my wife switched to smooth shaved all the time. Both agree better for oral. Generally no issues with itch once you get used to a regular shave.

3 Likes

I shave every day or every other day and I shave her once a week. Her pubic hair is very fine and sparse anyway so weekly is sufficient.

2 Likes

I like her completely bald, she likes a little bit of neat fuzz on me.

Wife got lasered a few years back, she is as bald and smooth and sexy down there as you can imagine! Never really regrows to any great extent, she has a couple of maintenance sessions every couple of years and that keeps her as bald as anything for another 18 months. Even after that when she’s coing up for a treatment i’ts barely noticeable , fine, soft hair.

1 Like

I like some hair on top and snooth lips. I give her a wee pet every now and again.
For him I like groomed, long enough to stroke but neat and not like a birds nest, I do like shaved balls though.

3 Likes

We both keep it trimmed up but I don’t mind either way. I used to like it smooth but I find something natural about my partner when she has let it grow a bit. I have to watch shaving mine smooth because unfortunately I get ingrown hairs really easy. I do like when she gets to trim it into different shapes.

2 Likes

Shaved all the way and back again!

3 Likes

This is funny. Off on holiday tomorrow. The wife went for a full Hollywood wax earlier. I have just finished shaving it all off in the bathroom :joy:

2 Likes

We both go pretty much bare. The wife actually gets it waxed 4-5 times a year and I have started to use hair removal creams as I don’t get as rashy with them compared to razor shaving.

4 Likes

Fully shaven for me and the wife just leaves a landing strip

5 Likes

ONCE/TWICE a week :open_mouth: Wow I wish! I’ve always needed to shave ONCE/TWICE a day :pouting_cat: else I’m as rough as a :badger:'s :bum1: Tried a Hollywood wax ONCE, took nearly 2 hours :scream_cat:, hurt like hell, roots looked horrendous , sore for over a week :crying_cat_face:. The beautician had excellent reviews, so guess I’m just blessed with challenging hair. Loads of pubes had just snapped. Tried plucking everyday but my life was too hectic for that or twice daily delicate shaving so GUESS WHAT still had to endure the rough as a :badger:'s :bum1: feeling for the rest of the summer, until it grew back! So now definitely unshaved and happy :smile_cat:

3 Likes

For a long time I prefered completely shaved, but my wife is not into that.
She did get a lot of laser work done, so all around the lips is smooth skin and she just has a small bush up above. Works for me!
I would probably rather shave myself, but she’s not into that at all!
One less awkward conversation with the kids anyhow :rofl:

3 Likes

I prefer smooth but hate the itch. Love the look of my pussy lips! But now it is trimmed very short. Every now and then i shave but only for special occasions

4 Likes