Shaved pubic hair or not?

myself and my wife are fully lasered down below. It feels great.

Trimmed here but find it high maintenance but enjoy the benefits lol

1 Like

feels great until it itches and get ingrowing hair, and anyway it can cause a lot of health problems to remove hair, which protect the entrance, thus the bacterial flora. Now I trimmer a little once in a while.

1 Like

I love my wife clean shaved like she does me after I started getting her to do it and I got her to let me do her and I loved it so we both are cleaned shaved head to toe.

We both haveva goid trim, although if going on holidsy ill get hubby to do my bikini line and he normally take most off me so just a little landing strip

Scrote and shaft shaved.

I normally shave my cock, balls, taint and ass smooth using a beard trimmer and lady electric shaver… said lady shaver has recently died so will need to get a new one.

My OH and I have been super busy recently and sex has taken a back seat so has my grooming, I hate grooming… even more when its long but will order a new shaver this weekend and get smooth again soon

I keep myself bare as that’s what I prefer for myself. With my partner I prefer when he does have hair down there as I find hair in general super sexy. Not in like a fetish way (not that there is anything wrong with having that fetish, just not my particular fetish). Just love hair on my man in general.

4 Likes

Mrs. Val and I both keep it tight and clean. I have started using chemical hair remover in my ass crack as it is impossible to shave. She is starting to enjoy doing more anal exploration on me and I prefer her completely hairfree as the tongue tends to wander… :wink:

I am fairly girthy and the shaft is fairly hairy which tends to give the scrub-brush effect on her and we can’t go as long. When everything is tidy our sessions last much longer.

Whatever it takes to spend more time doing something I love!

1 Like

I like a bit of hair on the missus - a nice trim - although she prefers clean shaven. For me I keep it short but no regime - sometimes it gets wild but thats a but uncomfortable.

I like my hubby aux naturalle, no way he would wax or shave anyway. I have always kept pretty tidy, a few years ago I had a brazillian and he didn’t seem to react so didn’t get it redone. Last week he mentioned it, saying how nice it had felt (why the F didn’t you say anything before!) … straight down for a waxing the next day and he said last night, how much he likes it and can I keep it that way.

5 Likes

My OH prefers the Brazilian and I prefer to just shave. Either we we like it smooth. :sunglasses:

1 Like

My bf and I are both completely shaved, but we leave eachother to be free to have it however they want

2 Likes

both myself and OH shave. I do, everyday. Game ready at any moment :wink:

1 Like

Keep it tidy. Even if you have never done it, the feeling of smooth entry and exit of any orifice is worth the itch a few days later.
Do your partner a favor and get rid of the hair on your shaft and base. No partner needs a pipe cleaner reaming their hole or mouth. The pure feeling of no resistance will make you want it that way from now on.
If the ladies can get a Brazilian, you too can tidy up the shaft and more!

2 Likes

As a guy i shave the shaft base and balls, and trim the rest, my OH isnt too bothered but i prefer it

Wife doesn’t mind me, natural or trimmed. I prefer the wife shaved really. She’s good at keeping on to of it most of the time.

I like him any way he comes, no preference as long as he’s comfortable. Sometimes he trims sometimes he lets it grow. He’s the same with me but I prefer to be completely shaved, but I hate shaving as the razor bumps are a pain, have to do it at least every other day and I have sensitive skin so have bit the bullet and booked laser in for next month.

3 Likes

I personally prefer shaved or trimmed. When I say trimmed I don’t just mean shortened down. I like some sort of Brazilian or I’ve even seen a love heart shaved ino pubes before. I think shapes like that look nice aswell.

1 Like

I give myself a trim and the wife keeps herself trimmed
She only asks me to help out if she beens a bikini trim for holiday, where I normally take it all off apart from a little landing strip