Shaved pubic hair or not?

Started to shave it when I was younger and preferred it without any hair or just keeping a landing strip but it takes work to keep that tidy. I still wouldn’t mind a bit on tip but can’t do with the hair and feeling around my lips and underneath. Started to get waxed about 10 years ago and that was much better than shaving although still needs 5-6 sessions a year. I decided to get it all lasered off this year and currently had 3 sessions, not much growing now but will take another couple of sessions to get it fully smooth. My husband does love it like this!

3 Likes

I like to keep trim, completely shaved testicles, short trim elsewhere. The OH has a nice neat landing strip, looked great on a nudist beach this summer

I am mostly trimmed all the time, shave it clean once in awhile

3 Likes

I love being shaved for sexy pictures or to enjoy my partner, she feels the same but like to have a little hair designed, she’s a fancy girl haha

1 Like

Both me and my boyfriend are trimmed/shaved. I tend to just trim the ‘front’ down to about 1mm length with clippers and then I shave underneath on my labia. He kind of does the same. Trims the front but shaves the balls!

2 Likes

Ooooh is it expensive to have it lasered?

I love it when i am shaved and i love when the guys are shaved.

2 Likes

My wife loves me to trim her and then shave her totally smooth. This is like foreplay on steroids for her as the touching is both teasing and tantalising so when I then play with her she comes almost immediately. I also get great pleasure from being of service and seeing her enjoyment, as well as the great sex we have immediately afterwards.
Do most people do the shaving for their partners in the same way? It seems to be a no brainer as best outcome for both smoothness and sex enjoyment!!

1 Like

Has anyone ever tried dyeing down there a different colour? I haven’t but I’m thinking light blue and purple might look good (Like Sully form Monsters Inc). I probably wouldn’t go as far a googly eyes though :laughing:

2 Likes

Can totally understand that, feels absolutely amazing.

1 Like